Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday's Fresh Fruit

So, how do you like my new WordArt? Know how I do my "Attitude" research? Tee shirts at department stores - ha! Isn't that funny :) They have the BEST attitude sayings :)

And, for all of you who received the Scraporchard Friday's Fresh Fruit newsletter, the Sports Attitude WordArt preview has been fixed, as well as the download. 2 typos in 1 WordArt pack? I need to fire my editor - ha! (If only I had one - hehehe)

I was kicking around the idea of getting a marketing director/publicity person, though. Anyone remotely interested if I decide to do that? And I think I'll be getting a CT of a few people together too. I still need to work out some details on that :) Fun times!!!)





And, the winner of my contest last week (win the amount of your order in a coupon) was Cindy from Canada! Way to go, girl! I'll be sending you your coupon tonight! Thanks for playing, ladies!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I would definitely try for a spot on your ct. I love your work!

Heather said...

I would also be intersted to be on your CT team. I think you are the Word Art Master in the digi world.

Heather