Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Possibilities Happen

Well, my parents left for Utah today. They're doing an early Thanksgiving with my sister and her family. My grandma is going with the too, and they're dropping her off at her sisters house in Idaho. I HATE traveling in the car, so I'm fine with staying home :) LOL! I know they'll all have a TON of fun, though :)

My oldest, Jacob, is still sick. Did I tell you he's sick. I think he has the flu. Puking, fever, extreme tiredness. The other day, he woke up to puke at about 7:30am, then went back to bed. He didn't wake up until 4pm. HOLY COW! Then he went back to bed at 6:00 pm. That's how you know that they're really sick. Poor kid. Anyway, he went to school Monday, was sick Tuesday, sick Wednesday, 1/2 day Thursday, and I thought he was better today, but they sent him home after 2nd period. Oops. I guess he's still sick. Older kids take being sick a lot harder than younger ones, have you noticed? I sure hope he's better today :)

Got to talk to my hubby last night. They were done with their field training (yeah, it's army camping - LOL), and got a weekend pass. It's so nice to be able to talk to him for hours and hours, even if we don't say anything important. It makes life feel a little more normal to be able to talk about random, non important stuff with your spouse. So girls, don't take that for granted. It would be something you'd miss if it was taken from you :)

This WordArt request is from Jo Ann. This is a silly thing that her 7 year old grand daughter said, and thought it would make a cute WordArt. Well, what do ya think? I think it turned out dang cute - LOL! Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download the PNG fiel, and leave some love if you like my work.



FONTS:
Possibilities - Elise
Happen - eight fifteen

4 comments:

Melody aka pebbles7195 said...

Love the wordart!! Thanks so much for sharing!! Glad to hear that you got to talk to hubby without restrictions - bet that was nice!! Hugs!! :)

Janine said...

Hi, I hope you don't mind if I give you some advice. I don't know if you have seen the doctor, but you may want to get your little guy checked for strep throat if you haven't yet. The symptoms can mimic the flu and sometimes the child will not even have a sore throat. You could check in your area and see if Public Health will do strep checks. In our State they do them for only about $10.00. Approximately 2% of untreated strep can turn into Rheumatic Fever so you really hate to take a chance. (I am a Registered Nurse and have worked with kids for many years.) Sure hope he gets better soon.

Rose said...

I love today's art!! Very nice, thank you, and I hope your son starts feeling better soon!

Dana said...

Thank you for the wonderful WA, and I hope that it won't be long before your son feels better.