Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Choices

Morning, girls! How's your week going??? For being only Monday, it's sure started off busy - LOL! I got up a few minutes late, but still go the kids ready and out the door on time. I worked on my shopping list, and left the house to go shopping at 8am-ish. Jimmy and I went with Andrea and Luke. Laurie met us there. It's always more fun shopping with friends :) You should really try it - LOL!

We stopped at the post office on the way home, so that Andrea could send a package to Ryan, and I sat in the car with the kids. Another good reason to take a friend along. A baby in the post office the week or so before Christmas is NOT fun, any way you look at it - LOL!

We got home, put away the groceries, cleaned the kitchen, and Andrea and I headed back out to the store. We had a baby shower to go to later on in the day, and needed to get a present. We went to Fallas Paredes, and found some nice gifts!

We headed home, I fed my kids lunch, and I headed out to the baby shower. It was at an Italian Restaurant, Dominique's. Off of Montana. For Leslie's friend, Morgan. It's her first baby, coming in January. Henry.

I had the soup and salad bar, and Andrea and I split a slice of chocolate cake for dessert. Thanks so much, Leslie, for the invite, for the company, and for the lunch! You rock, girl! And Morgan, good luck with your baby, and your trip back to Tennessee!!!

After lunch, we headed back on post to pick up the kids. I brought Leslie's kids back to their house, and spent some time with the kids. Tom played with the neighbor kids for a while, and Eme and Joe played outside. I chatted with my neighbor Leigh for quite some time.

Later, Jimmy and I laid down on the couch, and he fell asleep. I must have dozed a bit, but eventually got up, and fixed dinner. Well, if by apple slices dipped in carmel sauce, rolled in peanuts, ranch and carrots, and bologna sandwiches you mean dinner - ROFL!

At around 5:30, I went with Andrea to take her kids to piano, while my kids watched a movie at home. We were back close to 7pm.

I finished off a movie with the kids, and put them to bed. I designed 2 WordArt packs, and blogged for the day. Busy, busy, busy. BUT, I think I accomplished everything that I needed to do today. That's always a good thing.

I put the big kids to bed at around 9pm, and I headed down to Andreas house. We watched a movie, and I came back home around 11:30pm, when Captain America finally got home from work. Poor guy, her really does work a lot... ;(

Click on the link below to go to my account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Dec [LA 02:27pm, NY 05:27pm, UK 10:27pm] - 16 Dec [OZ 09:27am]).

Simone said...

Bethany, thanks for sharing your marvelous WA, Merry Christmas, may you keep the joy in your heart all year long.