Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Angels Unawares

Happy Saturday to everyone. Well, I guess it should be Happy Sunday to everyone, but hey, I'm blogging about yesterday, so Happy Saturday to everyone - hehehe.

I heard my hubby and my older boys get up this morning to go to Football, but tried to pretend like I was asleep so I wouldn't have to get up - hehehe. I think it worked :) They left at 8:20am, and I kept sleeping until around 9:30am. LOVE Saturdays.

I texted Andrea to see if she wanted to go walking around the block for some exercise, and she was up for it! We left at around 10am. We walked for 45 minutes, but it wasn't quite as good of a workout, since we didn't go very far. LOL! For some reason, in a straight line seems to work better than constantly looping on yourself. But whatever. I did get a walk in, so it's all good :)

When walking past Veronicas house, we noticed that her garage door was open, and that her kids were getting loaded in the car. So Andrea and I snuck over, and got in the car with the kids. We were laughing and giggling with them, saying that we wanted to surprise their mom. Well, those were my words. Andrea said scare - hehehe. We went with surprise - LOL!

We got her a little, but not much. She said that the fact that the car was SO quite, and that there was no fighting alerted her to something going on - ha!

She headed off to her kids' soccer game, and we finished up our short neighborhood walk and headed home.

I hung out for a while at home, and took a shower, and balanced my bills, and realized that I'd broken my contacts. Sigh. When I took them out last night, I was SO tired and drugged from the Niquil, that my contact only made it half way into the container, then got the lid shut on it. Sigh. I tried to salvage it, but it's broken.

I knew that I had a few more pairs in the bathroom closet, but couldn't find them. Where did they go??? Sigh. So I wore my glasses a lot that morning. I showered, and got ready, and fixed the kids lunch.

And at 1pm, Captain America and Jake and Tom came home from their football scrimmage. They seemed like they had a good time. Captain America had lunch, and then went to take a nap. I really wanted a nap, but wanted to be on the computer a tad bit more. (wishing I'd have napped now...). I watched last weeks episode of LOST, then started working on a new forum for my CT. It's gonna take a LONG time, cause I don't know what I'm doing :)

Captain America woke up at 4pm, and I started on 2 batches of Taco Bake. One for a family in the ward who needs a little help, and one for my kids. I got the one for the family in the ward all done, and in the casserole disposable pan, and got the kids started on the one for our family.

Captain America and I headed out for our 2nd date in 2 days! This makes up for the almost month it's been since we've been out, I think :) We dropped the food off at the lady's house, then headed for the movies. We went to the Theater on Post and saw "Dear John". What a great movie. Very sad, though. But I liked the ending, so it's worth the sad :)

After the movie, Captain America had to make a work related phone call, so I texted my buddies and played on Facebook and such. After his call, we headed for the West side. He was gonna return his bluetooth, and try a different one. This one doesn't work well enough, he says. The took the one back, and gave us a 25% discount if we bought 2 bluetooths. So we got 2. One for each phone.

After Verizon, we headed to the mall. There's a restaurant there that Captain Americas commander recommended. It was pretty good. We got the 1/2 sandwich and salad combo. Pretty tasty. I got the Club Sandwich with a salad with vinegar. Mmmmmmm.

We were home by 10pm, and Captain America decided to go to bed early this week. He's gotta get up at 5:30am or earlier to be ready for church. Poor guy. He works so hard :)

I searched my bathroom for a box of hair color, then headed to Lauries house. She was gonna color my gray! And Hilary came too. It only took us about an hour to do the hair, and another 3 hours worth of chatting. Those girls both have these palms, or plam pixies, or something of the sorts (cell phone), and they found this AWESOME app that changes the number you're calling from, and can disguise your voice. Like to a man. Or a woman (chipmunk). It was SO very funny. And you could record it, so we have a really funny recording of it.

At 2pm, we decided to call it a night, and head home. Here it is, almost 3pm, and I'm done. I'm off to bed. I've gotta get up at 7:30am to get kids dressed and ready, and me too.

This WordArt request is from Michele. Hope you like it, girl! Click on the links below to go to my account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!


Skrappingirl said...

I love this word art! This has always been one of my favorite scriptures. Thanks so much for making it beautiful. ~Susan

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [28 Mar 03:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Mar. 28, 2010. Thanks again.

Michele said...

Love it! Love it! Thank you so much! When I get my page done, do you want me to post it at Scrapbookgraphics?

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this word art...

Mary said...

I love this scripture! Thank you so much :)

Jennifer said...

I loves this verse. Thanks so much for all the word art you share.
Your work touches many people.