Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, July 11, 2011

Sweet Escape

Hey there! So how was Sunday? Peaceful? Relaxing? Mine? Kind of... hehe. Leo had spent the night, so I had an extra child. Luckily, when I got up at 7am and showered, Leo and Joe and Jim were already awake and getting ready. Sweet!

I even had time to straighten my hair today. It's growing so long :) By 8am, we were all up and ready to go. Except Jake. Luckily, he was up. And was at least attempting to get ready. Just slowly... So we were about 20 minutes late leaving the house.

I drove over to Margots house (about 25 minutes away), and picked up Emma. She was coming to church and over after to play so her mom could relax. She had a KILLER toothache, and I was helping her out.

Here's me, on the way to church. Windows down, trying to stay cool. And my hair is blowing EVERYWHERE! hehe.



And it took another 25 minutes to get to church. Yeah, we were about 20 minutes late... But we were there! All 8 of us...

Here's Tom


Jake and Eme
Leo
Emma's not quite sure about all the wind and kids...
Jim
We got there after the Sacrament, and sat in the very back. The kids had coloring books, and were good for the most part. Quiet and respectful. Even Jake did good today. Thank goodness!

After Sacrament, the kids headed off to class. Leo went with Joe. And I took Emma to nursery. And yeah, she wanted NOTHING to do with it... sigh. That was supposed to be my weekly break from children...

Here's us in Nursery


My friend Chrystal and her daughter in nursery


When it was time for Relief Society, Emma and I went to our class. She didn't wanna stay in Nursery, so she came to my "grown up" class. And sat quietly on a chair by me. Because she knew she was gonna have to go back to nursery if she didn't. ROFL!

After church, we loaded up, and headed back home. And I looked in the back seats, and the truck was ABSOLUTELY trashed. Yeah, it was getting cleaned out today. So I told the kids that NO ONE was eating lunch UNTIL the truck was cleaned out. I knew that Jake couldn't handle being in that close proximity to the others, so I assigned him and Emma to come in and help me cook waffles. So Leo and Joe and Jim and Eme worked on getting the truck cleaned out. 15 minutes late, we had Waffles, applesauce, and a clean-ish truck. hehe.

Jim and Leo
Leo and Tom

Tom
I can make 6 waffles at a time between the 2 Waffle Makers!

In the middle of cooking, we got a knock at the door. It was Animal Control. Apparently, Boxer had been jumping the fence, and going on "runs" with people. And yeah, people kinda frown on that... Two different people had called in saying there was a "loose" dog in the neighborhood.

And I totally get that that's not appropriate. I honestly don't know what to do with the dog. We decided to get a tie cable and attach it to the beam in the backyard. And then tell the kids that EVERY TIME they open the back door and go outside, Boxer needs to be on his rope.

Eme and Emma


After lunch, the kids watched some TV, and I watched an episode of 24. And everyone was doing pretty good. So I laid down and tried to take a nap. With the door open, so I could keep an ear out for the kids. Yeah, that doesn't work. I gave up after about 20 minutes...At about 2:30pm, Eme was done with us. hehe. She was asking to go home, so I finally texted her mom to come and get her. She'd had a nice big break :)

I decided that the rope and carabeaner that we rigged up in the backyard wasn't gonna cut it. If Boxer got out again, we could get in BIG trouble. So, I decided to go to the PX and get something "real"... Amanda said that she'd come and "sin" with me. hehe. Because we don't shop on Sunday.

Anyway, she and I headed to the PX, and found all the stuff we needed to set up a nice, secure "anit fence jumping" apparatus for Boxer. LOL.

We came back home, and the kids did chores. And got the house cleaned, and earned 2 popsicles each. Then, we had a cookout. We had burgers and watermelon and hot dogs. And Amanda and I worked on laptops while the kids watched a show. I found some Movie Titles that would work well as WordArt freebies, and we even found some photos that would make GREAT layouts.

Jake gave the dog a bath, and Leo went home about 7:45pm. I designed for a little while, then went on a walk with Kari at 9:30pm.

Me, before my walk, at Kari's house

And me after the walk. I totally took this picture on the way home, and BLINDED myself. hehe. I was afraid I was gonna not make it home. ROFL!
The little kids went to bed, and when I came back home, Jake and Tom and I watched a few episodes of Hoarders. And yeah, it SO makes me wanna clean my house.... NASTY!

Tomorrow, Eme and Tom go to sports camp from 9-11, and Amanda and I and the little boys are going to Savers and the Dollar Tree. Then pick up the big kids, go to free lunch, a bit of time at home, and pool in the evening. Should be a good time! AND, it's 7-11-11, and I think 7-11 is doing a promotion for free slurpees today. So we'll DEFINITELY be swinging by...

Click on the link below to go to my account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!


OooOoo, cool! I want some chocolate! hehe. Thank, Sharon, now I need a "fix".


3 comments:

Katherine said...

Its Stefani, not Stephani

deb said...

That jester hat is just too cute! Hope you can control Boxer! Thanks for the word art. :)

Shelly said...

Thanks for the fab word art. Using it for chocolate pics is a great idea, Sharon.