Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Easter Day 2: Service

Day 2: Christs Example of Service

To Ponder: Christ quietly went about doing good. Do we humbly serve those around us? Do we embrace "the errand of angles"?

Scriptures: John 13 : 3-17 ; Acts 10 : 38 ; Mosiah 2: 17

On April 28, 1942, the Prophet Joseph Smith said to the sisters in Relief Society: "You are now placed in a situation in which you can act according to those sympathies which God has planted in [you]... If you live up to your privileges, the angels cannot be restrained from being your associates."

Song: As Sisters in Zion, Hymn 309

Hey you guys :) Happy Monday! What a long day! I woke up, and was busy from the second I crawled out of bed! I got the kids on the bus, did some dishes, changed clothes, and got ready to go shopping. Kim and I headed to Savers (purple tag day, by the way), and found a few sales. Then to the Dollar Free for bread. Then to the gas station and Howdys. Then to the Mall. To a few different stores. And to the yummy ice cream store.

Then to Walmart. We were FOREVER at Walmart. We had TONS and TONS of groceries to buy there. Well, I did. Kim? Not so much. I think I must have spent $300 there. It's been forever since I shopped. hehe.

Then we headed to Bassett center, and swung by the Jewelry Box. Love that store. Then back home. And yeah, it might not sound like a lot, but that was 8:30am t0 2:45pm!!! All freakin' day!!! Kim helped me carry in my groceries, and I put them away. Then hopped in the shower, and smelled SO much better :) hehe.

And felt a lot better, too. And headed to the bus stop to get the kids at 3:30pm. And by 4:00pm, we were all at the pool. Kim and Kari and Julia and I sat and chatted while the kids swam. Nicky came later too, but was working on a project, so she didn't visit much. I stayed for about an hour, and then CPT texted saying that he was on his way home. So I gathered up the kids, and we headed home.

We cooked up some dinner, and had a Doctor Who Season 6 marathon for a Family Home Evening activity - LOL :) Oh yeah! It's now 7:30pm. And after this last episode, we're putting the kids to bed. I'm SO sleepy - hehe. Gotta go to sleep. I think I was up until 1am last night because I couldn't sleep.

Click on the link below to go to my account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!



1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Mar. 27, 2012. Thanks again.