Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A Friend

You know, when I first started this particular WordArt, it looked awful. I almost scrapped the whole thing. It's amazing how just one small tweek of the font changes something from bland into grand! I really like the finished product! Hope you do too.

Click on the WordArt below to download, and leave a note if you like it!

Kit by CMentz (didn't download with a TUO)
WordArt by ME!

This is my son, Joe, and his friend Jacob. Jacob and his family (Mom, Dad, & 7 kids) recently moved to Utah. Poor Joe was so sad! He and Jacob were good buddies :)


Anonymous said...

Love your wordart. Thank you so much for sharing. Nice layout!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.