Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A Friend

You know, when I first started this particular WordArt, it looked awful. I almost scrapped the whole thing. It's amazing how just one small tweek of the font changes something from bland into grand! I really like the finished product! Hope you do too.

Click on the WordArt below to download, and leave a note if you like it!


Kit by CMentz (didn't download with a TUO)
WordArt by ME!

This is my son, Joe, and his friend Jacob. Jacob and his family (Mom, Dad, & 7 kids) recently moved to Utah. Poor Joe was so sad! He and Jacob were good buddies :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your wordart. Thank you so much for sharing. Nice layout!