Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, June 2, 2008

Benevolent Boutique

So, I am working (well, doing WordArt, she's doing most of the work - lol) with Crystal (Digiscrapalicious) on a new store she has called Benevolent Boutique. I made 3 WordArts for each kit. Here's a little bit more about it from her site:

Benevolent Boutique (BB) is a digiscrap store in the making. BB will feature a forum, gallery, chat, store and of course this blog. The best part of BB is the name represents the store's philosophy. All kits sold at BB are created for to raise money for a charity. Make your memories count, shop at Benevolent Boutique.

Click here to go to the site, and learn more. All the proceeds (minus paypal fees and such) go to the Charity of the Month, this month being "Make A Wish Foundation". So, you get a great kit with a great donation. What could be better!



No comments: