Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, March 22, 2010

A Brand New Day

Well, I think I'm ready for Monday to start. Spring Break was a nice break, but I'm ready for real life to start again :)

Sunday was good. Got up, got ready, went to church, kids were well behaved, singing time went well at church, came home, lunch, nap, hung out for a while, read some, dinner, watched a family movie with the kids and hubby (the Life of Gordon B Hinckley), kids to bed, night routine, bed.

Sunday's are the most restful day of the week, thank goodness! hehehe. We all need a break from the busyiness of life, don't we :)

K, for my packaging. I know, I know, you like the apples. Honestly, I have no say over it. This is the packaging that my store uses, so it's my packaging. AND, I hear you about the re-coloring of the wordart. It's a lot harder for me to re-color it for the preview. And if it's a bit misleading, then I'll stop. I wonder if I could make my Logo more exciting, if that would help......

OK, how about this? You like this better? Click on the links below to go to my account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!





Oh yeah, and I fixed the box.net link from the "Seriously" wordart. Yes, it was just a download of the preview - oops :) It's all good now :)

6 comments:

Dinphy said...

Oh, I've missed out on the whole 'how does your preview look' commenting. LOL.
Love your stuff no matter what you color/not color it...
I think it will always stand out between other word arts because of your quality and style, it's recognizable no matter what package goes with it.
That said, this newest package does add a bit of color, it's very nice!
Thank you for all your gifts!

Carol said...

Your new packaging is very, very pretty. It will just take me a while to get used to it and the fact that it is yours and ScrapOrchards. Guess I'm a little slow. :0) Thanks for the great WA!

Karen said...

The colourful logo makes a big difference! I think it looks great now. And I like today's WA, too - thanks.
Karen from Moscow

Mari said...

Actually, I think the new logo really does help make it!

Anonymous said...

TY for today's gift girlie. Love your wordart!!! ;)

Forgot to say yesterday.. that no matter about the packaging.. your contents inside are always top notch..and that is the MOST important thing. ;) Love the apples.. yes.. but if ya can't have 'em.. love the new logo dressing.. very cute!! I like it! :)

Di

Sharon-shutterbug said...

LOVE IT!

thanks for everything!