Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, October 11, 2010

Little Hands Big Heart

Ha! I scrapbooked last night! Can you believe it? hehe. It's been MONTHS since I've actually scrapped a page. Captain America and I took some photos in front of the house right after church, and I thought they turned out SO cute, that they just begged to be scrapped. So I went shopping, and found this WONDERFUL kit from Studio Natali at Scrapbookgraphics, and here we go! Do you like?

This WordArt is coming out on Friday in my Anniversary WordArt Pack
And this masks is gonna go in a new WordArt Pack, too :)
And this masks too :)

And this mask too :)

OK, so back to life. hehe. I woke up at 7:30am, and promptly fell back asleep. Because church doesn't start until 12:30pm. Sa-weet! But what I wasn't counting on is not getting out of bed until 11:30am. Yeah, not so good. hehe. Next week, I'm starting to get ready at 10:30am. That should give us plenty of time.

Anyway, we were running behind. We got everyone ready, and the kids and I headed out the door at 12:24 pm. Yeah, we weren't gonna be on time. Church as 10 minutes away... Captain America followed in his car. We did make it during the opening song, so we made it for Sacrament, and I guess that's the most important part, right? hehe.

The primary kids were practicing for the Primary Program in the chapel during 2nd hour, so the Adult Sunday school class was moved to the Primary room. We met with the bishop during the first half of Sunday school. He's SUCH a nice, good man :) Captain America got a blessing, and we headed off to Sunday school. We're studying Isaiah. It was a pretty good lesson.

Captain America and I ate our snack between 2nd and 3rd hour block, and then I hurried in for Relief Society. We talked about Gifts that Heavenly Father blesses us with. Very nice lesson. It went about 10 minutes over, so by the time we got done, Captain America already had the kids in the truck, and we headed out.

Captain America and I took a few pictures of us as a couple (Jake was the photographer - my cell phone - ha!) outside our front door, and we changed clothes. I cooked dinner for the kids, then for myself, then sat down and relaxed for a while.

I scrapped, and hung with the kids. They did chores, and whatever else kids do to pass the time. hehe. I sent the little 3 to take baths/showers, then got them ready and into bed. Then I scrapped some more. Pretty sad that for scrapping for a few hours I only got 4 layouts. Oh well, better than nothing, right? hehe.

So here it is, almost 9pm, and the day is almost over. When church doesn't get out until 3:30pm, and we usually don't get home until 4pm, the last half of the day goes SUPER fast :)

Click on the link below to go to my account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. thanks!

13 comments:

Linda said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful wordart, your photos are gorgeous, what a beautiful couple your are. I keep you and yours in my thoughts and prayers always. God bless!

LifeAsDINKers (Ava-J) said...

Hi Bethany, I'm happily surprised to see a mask, in addition to the WA..thank you! Hope to see more of your LO's soon too!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute. Thank you for sharing your time and talent. I do understand why the pictures begged to be put in a LO. They turned out great.
Wanda

Bit's grandma said...

This is precious; thank you for sharing. I check your site daily and enjoy what you always do.

Peggy S said...

Really nice, and I have nothing like this. Thank you, I love masks. Your scrapbooking is lovely and the pictures really good. Congratulations on hanging in there to work out the wrinkles in the relationship. It is so worth it.

deb said...

Thank you!

deb said...

oh yeah! I was just wondering if you ever scrapped! LOL

Jo-anne Blossy said...

The layouts definitely suit the photos. You & Brent look lovely together.

Sue said...

Lovely layouts! Thank you for the photo mask! :)

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

Anonymous said...

Love your blog, GREAT photos!
Stacy

happyscrapper said...

Love the photo mask! Thanks!

Sue P. said...

Thank you for the cute wordart - I love it.
Your layouts are lovely - the kit you have used is one of my favourites - I have used it so often especially for my daughters' Wedding photos.