Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Wednesday, January 19, 2011


Hey there, you guys! How was your Tuesday? Mine, GREAT but tiring - hehe. I woke up at 6:25am with Jimmy climbing into bed with me. A good indication that he's not feeling well-ish is when he gets extra snuggly. And everyone on Facebook yesterday told me that they thought it was allergies that was making his eyes SO red.

So I thought I'd watch him today and see how he was doing. We woke up at 6:45 am, I read scriptures, said my prayer, and got the kids ready for the day, and out the door and on the bus at 7:30am. And I'm not sure what I did the rest of the morning, but before I knew it, it was 8:45am, and time for me to get ready to go hiking with Kari! Laurie wasn't coming because she'd hurt her foot! Not seriously, but enough that she didn't wanna aggravate it anymore...

And then I got changed and ready to go, and Captain America got on Skype 3 minutes before Kari came over. Crap! I asked him if I should text Kari and postpone by an hour (cause she totally would without question), but he said no, that he just wanted to say hi and then go to bed. Hopefully he calls tonight so I can chat with him :)

Anyway, here me all ready to go!

And Boxer :)
Kari and I hiked the hike that Captain America and the kids and I did the other day, but we went the WHOLE length of the trail. It was WONDERFUL. But hard. It was a lot of uphill on the way back, and was KICKING our butts. Great workout, though!

I totally forgot my sunglasses - hehe. Almost 70 degrees today. Gotta love El Paso winters :)

I got home at 11:30am, and technically had time to get Jim to school, but decided to give him a day off. I gave him some Benadryl so that the allergies would be totally gone, and he and Jake and I headed out to the PX. First stop, Game Stop. See, Andrea had "Challenged" me to a dance off. And I'm not one to back down from a challenge - ROFL! And, EVERYONE that I talked to LOVED the game. So I decided to get it :)

Jake got a game for his PSP with his babysitting money, and off we went to the PX food court. For lunch at Burger King!

Here's my lunch. Hamburger salad! Cause I'm cheap. I got a $1 soda, 2 $1 side salads, and 2 $1 burgers. Then, I take off the bun, and shred the hamburger into the salads. Tricky, huh. hehe.
And the little man at Burger King was chatting with Jimmy, and totally gave him a free ice cream in a cup. He was SO sweet! Thanks, Burger King dude!
And I went to pick up my prescription from the pharmacy in the PX, and on the way out, noticed that there was a Threading Lady!!! Woohoo! $11 for your eyebrows to be threaded. And since mine were getting bushy, I decided to get it done :) Jake and Jim watched and took pictures for me - hehe.

Ignore the no makeup and zits...

So we headed home, and since Jake was already finished with classes, he played his new game, and Jim and I played my new game! And it was SO much fun! I played it for a bit, then called Andrea and chatted for about 45 minutes about how AWESOME the game is - hehe.

And then I headed out to pick up the kids from the bus and go to the Library for movie/snack. This week? Volcanoes! And I got the BIGGEST kick out of the fact that they kept saying Vucanologist. hehe. And I took Leo to my house after the movie while Kari and Josephine went to Ballet practice.

And I had grand ideas of making dinner. I really did. But the game distracted me. The kids and I had fun playing for the hour that Kari was gone, and then another hour, with her, once she got back home. hehe. SO much fun!

And I snapped a few pics of the kids playing :) Well, not Jake and Jim. They decided not to play.

Holy crap, I'm tired!

And finally, at 8pm, we turned it off. OMGosh, it was SO much fun. hehe. I was totally sweating. I had the kids do their homework, and while the kids were doing their chores, I took Boxer on a 20 minute walk around the neighborhood. And then I put Jimmy to bed. And then Joe. Then Eme and Tom. And now it's 9:32pm, and I'm finishing up my blog. Jake and I are watching an episode of Fringe, then I'm totally going to bed. I'm totally exhausted :)

Click on the link below to go to my account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!

Sharon, my dear! This one is FABULOUS!


Mary said...

It sure looks and sounds as though you had a very busy day. I hope your little boy feels better today. I have never heard of a threading lady before. The whole procedure is new to me. Thanks for showing the photos.

Thank you for also sharing your wonderful WA.


Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [20 Jan 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Jenn said...

Thanks much you do super work.

deb said...

Thanks for super word art. I've never heard of threading!

Gale Varland said...

What is eyebrow threading. Sounds like a good day. Hope you heard from your hubbie!

Eni said...

What a wonderufl WA!
I adore your work!

Thanks for sharing!