Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Saturday, March 24, 2012

19, 20, My Plate's Empty

Ok, girls. I'm gonna come back on here tomorrow AM (Saturday) and fill in the content. We walked in the morning. We went to lunch with the kids. We went to lunch with the girls. We did the bus stop. We did at home. CPT and I went on a date to the FREAKING awesomest movie EVER, The Hunger Games!!! Actually, that pretty much sums it up! Maybe I won't come back for a re-cap. LOL. We'll see how I feel in the AM. ROFL!

Click on the link below to go to my account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!


2 comments:

Sondrart Designs said...

Did you miss 17 18? I don't have it and can't find it on your blog! I love these. Thankyou for sharing with us.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Mar. 25, 2012. Thanks again.