Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easter Day 10: Belief

Hey girlies! Busy busy day today :) I was SO sleepy when I woke up, that after I got the elementary kids and Tom off to the bus, that Jake and I went back to sleep. Cause he had therapy at 9am, and there was no reason to hustle. I could sleep in till 7:45am and still get ready. Worked for me :)

CPT got home JUST as my alarm went off. We got ready and chatted, and then both headed out. Jake and I went to his therapy. The session went very well. I dropped him off at school, then drove over to the West side for couples therapy. I was about 40 minutes early, so I designed. Unfortunately, my computer was freaking out, so by the time I restarted it, I only had time to design one pack. Still, that's one pack more than I had earlier in the day, right?

Soon, CPT got there, and we had our session. And it was another good one. After the session, we went to a QUICK lunch at Wendys. I said quick, right? hehe. He headed back to post by 1pm, and I met Kim at Dollar Tree. I needed to work on Easter Baskets. Its quickly approaching, you know. Cause the Easter Bunny comes on Friday night/Saturday morning in the Harty Household. No sugar rush on Sunday morning here. LOL.

Anyway, we grabbed a few things, then headed to Walmart. And I got the rest of the stuff for Easter. My baskets were gonna be cool :) We both paid (her in the quick check out, and me in the slow boat to China lane) and headed home. She had to go earlier, because her kids get out of school earlier.

I headed back home, and Tom and I assembled the Easter baskets. They really did look pretty good. And then it was time for the bus stop. I stayed and chatted with Kari and Julia for quite some time, then back home. And I made Chocolate Almond Cheesecake Brownie bites. O...M....Gosh. They looked awesome!

Jake was at the Youth Center, and CPT was in charge of picking him up. And in charge of scouts. And I was going to my Miche meeting in Las Cruces! I was SOOOO excited. It was such a good time last month! And we get to color this month :)

Anyway, I got Tom situated with the kids, and directions, and the phone, and junk, then I headed out at 4:45 ish. It was a good drive. I took Anthony Gap to Las Cruces, and avoided all of the El Paso rush hour. Oh yeah, I rock! I was afraid that I'd miss it somehow, and get lost, but I did it JUST right. I was proud of myself!

I got there about 15 minutes early, and got to visit with everyone as they came. It was a great meeting :) Those girls are so much fun. We had our sales meeting, and colored our shells, and had our refreshments, and had our drawing. I won 2 magnetic key finders, and a Hope Charmer, and a coin purse. I was very very pleased!!!

Barbara and I and her daughter ended up chatting outside after the meeting for a bit, and then I headed home around 9pm. And I was SO sleepy. I turned up the music, crappy though it was, and drove. And drove. And drove. And my ears felt like they were bleeding by the time I got home. CPT was helping Tom with a homework project. I started blogging, and Tom went to bed, and CPT started ironing, then got ready for work. It's now 10:54pm, and I'm beat. *yawns*

Click on the link below to go to my account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!



1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Apr. 05, 2012. Thanks again.