Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Friday, July 11, 2008

Son/Sun Shine

OK, I just want you all to know how organized and prepared I am (LMBO!!!!!). Well, TODAY anyway :) ha! I am writing this part of the post on last Sunday! Yep, that's right - I got a TON of WordArt requests done all at once, and now I'll have more designing time during the week. Well, that's the theory at least - lol! Funny how even with the best laid plans, life gets in the way. Pesky life! Ha!

Fast forward to present time - ha! Gotta love Blogger's pre-publish thing! The kids and I watched a FABULOUS movie last night. "Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium". Who knew it was gonna be so good! It was a bit weird at the beginning, but turned out to be a GREAT show. We rented it at the RedBox in our local Wal-mart. It just came in last week. RedBox is cool, by the way. Give it a try if you've got one near you!!!

This WordArt request is for Carrie, who thought it would be good for boys and summer. Well, I know there's some of you out there who don't have boys, so I made a "sun" one too! Now everyone's happy!

Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download the png file, and leave some love if you like and appreciate my wordart :)


FONTS:
you, are, my - Amelie
son, sun, shine - Pharmacy

14 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Jul [LA 03:35am, NY 05:35am, UK 10:35am, OZ 08:35pm]).

abhall76 said...

Thank you again! I know just what to use this on!

Brooke - in Oregon said...

You are organized!! :) Thanks for the goodie.

Hope you guys have a great weekend.

Crystal Howser said...

Oh this is so cute, thank you so much! It is great as always!

Kim Sandling said...

Thank you for this terrific word art! You are too good to us!

Trina said...

Look at you, always thinking of us :) Thanks, this is perfect!

Shannon said...

Wow Bethany, I honestly don't thank you enough for all your fabulous wordart. I stalk your blog each and every day to grab the freebies. Rarely do I complete a layout without searching though all my wordart and adding some to the LO. Your the best! I also posted a link to your blog on my blog in a recent post. Keep up the good work.

jennilynn10 said...

Your wordart is Fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing

Anonymous said...

Your blog is a bright spot in my day!

Thanks for the WA! You are so kind!

Anonymous said...

Redbox is similar to a kiosk that we used to get DVD's from in our Kroger store and it was cool because you could rent a new release for only $1.00. We were hooked but it didn't last long because as soon as it moved in, it moved back out again with no explaination. Boo! I hope you have better luck. Great WordArt today - thanks.

Mrs. Andrews said...

Thanks so much!!! I had to laugh when I read this. My family and I just rented Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium last night from the Red Box as well!!! Very good show!

Anonymous said...

There is a Redbox at our local McDonalds. I went there one evening to get a bite to eat and there were more people in line for the movies than the food. LOL Thanks so much for the wonderful saying.

RachelV said...

Love all of your word arts! Thanks for sharing your great talent!

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing