Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, July 7, 2008

WordArt Drawing Winner!!!

OK, it's time to announce the winner of my "buy a wordart pack and be entered into a drawing" contest (yeah, surely there's a better name for it that THAT!). The winner of the $5.00 coupon to my store is......

Darci!!! Way to go, girl!

And, because my hubby is coming home today, and I'm in a good mood (LOL), I'm giving away 2 $2.50 coupons to my store too! And, those winners are......

Jennifer from Texas - and
Linda from Niagara Falls

I'm emailing you guys with your coupons!!! Thanks for playing, you guys :)

1 comment:

AnneMarie said...

wtg for her!! what a treasure!