Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Books

First off, HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA IDA!!! She's my mom's mom, and is SO special to me! I was privileged to grow up in the same town that she lived, and she was there for EVERY big event in my life. Thanks, Grandma, for all that you do! I love you!!! (Mom, Aunt Sue, show this to Grandma!!!)

Hey girls! I'm camping this weekend, so it's gonna be brief. Friday morning I went walking for the 5th time this week! Hooah!!! On the way home, we noticed that the neighbor man appeared to be moving everything out, and there was a really nice backyard patio swing frame in the trash pile. We aked him about it, and he said that no, he was just packing it. We told him we thought it was in the trash pile, and that it was WAY too good to just throw away. He said that if we could come back in 5 minutes, he'd give it to us! Sweet!

We all wanted it, but decided that since we hang out in Katy's house most often, she should get it. Katy and Adela carried the big frame, and Andrea and I carried the swing part. We passed it over Andrea's backyard fence into Katy's yard, then helped her set it up. It's so pretty. Dumpster diving complete - LOL!

When I got home, I sewed. I made a new Civil War shirt for Joe, one for Jim, Jammie pants for Emeline, and a new white apron for Emeline. Now I need to finish designing for the weekend, then cook some food. Dang, I'm tired. While I do like Civil War reenacting, I'm kinda wishing I could stay home this weekend. It would crush Captain America, though, to know that I don't really wanna go. So, I'll go and have fun. Maybe not as much fun as I'd have doing my own thing here, but fun none the less.

I have a WordArt pack coming out next week that's in this style, and I thought I'd give you a "sneak peak" at the style. Enjoy!

Click on the link below to go to my account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Oct. 10, 2009. Thanks again.

Rose said...

Oh Bethany, I was just about to do a layout about how much I love books and reading, this is PERFECT!! thanks for reading my mind haha

Aurelia said...

I so <3 this!!!

BJ said...

Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

wonderful wa, very much appreciated! thank you for sharing

Rose said...

Hey Bethany, I did my layout with this wordart, you can view it here if you like:
http://digiscrapaddicts.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=82103&ppuser=1154