Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Friday, October 9, 2009

Frest Fruit Friday, October 9th, 2009

Drat! I forgot again! hehehe. One of these days.... Here's my 5 new WordArt packs this week! Hope you guys like them! Click HERE to go to my Scraporchard store, and remember, they're on sale for the first week for $2.00 a pack! Get 'em while they're on sale :)

(Typo now fixed :)



Layout by Jen (Graham like the Cracker)



3 comments:

Rose said...

Hey Bethany, just thought you'd want to know on your Encouragement pack, the one "Hope" quote has the word "on" twice before the brow part. You might want to check the word art, hope it's just the preview :)

mhsands said...

Love them!

Bethany said...

Thanks Rose! The typo is now fixed! You rock. Email me, and after this weekend (I'm leaving right now to go camping), and I'll send you a coupon for a free WordArt Pack. Good eyes! No one on my CT picked it up :)