Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, November 2, 2009

Give Thanks

OK girls, it's gonna be a short one today. I'm feeling kinda icky, but my husband tells me it's because I'm not eating the right things. Why do men always do that? Why do they tell us the thing that fixes our problems, rather than give sympathy. I know that's why I feel icky. I want to hear "Oh, you poor thing! That's awful that you feel icky". Not "Well, maybe it's because your eating is off". Sigh. Why can't men be more like girls. LOL!

I'm going to be early to try and sleep off this "sugar induced coma". LOL!

Since it's now the start of the Thanksgiving season, here's a nice little Thanksgiving WordArt for ya. Give Thanks. Simple, eh? If only we could remember this more often, we'd be a lot more happy.

Click on the link below to go to my account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!



7 comments:

Desleigh said...

Yes, if only men were more like us!!! Thanks for giving to me Bethany!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Nov. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

tradewinds77 said...

Thanks for sharing your creativity.

Mari said...

lmbo..that is so, so true! They always say things like that.

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better soon!!!
Thanks for sharing with us!!!
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Love your wordart!!! Thank you for sharing! Barb

scrap_love said...

This will be perfect for my Thanksgiving layout. Thank you so much!