Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Livin' The Dream

Happy day :) I was up at 7am, and I was sure tired. I'd only gotten 5 hours of sleep, and was pretty tired. Got the kids ready and out the door to the bus, and got a text from Andrea saying that she had a doctors appointment, and couldn't walk (for exercise with me). SO, I went back to bed.

Of course, I got texts from 3 different friends, and a call from Walmart vision about my contacts, and sigh. It just wasn't in the cards to go back to sleep. BUT, I gave it my best effort for about an hour.

At 9am, I crawled out of bed, and took a shower. I felt SO much better after the shower. I was supposed to go grocery shopping, but honestly, I didn't feel like it. I did print off my shopping list, but that's as far as I got. I decided to just sit at the computer, and get some busy work done. And I helped Jake with school for a while.

At 11:30am, Hilary came to pick me up, and she and I and Laurie headed to Olive Garden. We were meeting Veronica there. I just LOVE their spicy sausage and potato soup. And I can't for the life of me remember the name of the soup..... And people tell it to me ALL the time - ROFL! Oh well. Whatever it's called, it's DIVINE :)

We stayed and chatted WAY longer than we ate. hehehe. We got back home in time to get the kids from school. Eme got her stuff, and went to Bella's house to spend the night. Michael came over to our house to play with Tom, and Cassi came over to play with Joe. Everyone had a good time.

At around 4:45pm,Captain America came home! He looked SO tired. He unpacked, and relaxed, showered, then we went out on our date. We took Cassi back home, and headed to BJ's. There was a 20 minute wait, so we walked next door to Krispie Kreame, and happened to catch their "free donuts" coming off the conveyor belt. Sa-weet!

We headed back to BJ's, and sat outside for about 5 minutes, and they called us. Captain America and I each ordered a sandwich and salad. They were pretty good. I got a french dip, and he got a turkey hamburger. Tasty :)

We headed home, and stopped at a western clothes store on the way home. Captain America likes cow boy boots and hats, so we looked around for a few minutes. Then continued on our way home.

We were home by 8pm, and hung with the kids for about an hour. After the kids went to bed, Captain America and I watched a movie in our room, and here it is, 11:09pm. We're actually watching a few parts that we, um, er, missed - ROFL!

Click on the link below to go to my account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!



4 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [17 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Apr. 17, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Just discovered your word art....love, love, it.

Thanks so much,
Mubeena

Karen said...

Thanks for sharing your talent with us Bethany. Love your work!