Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

New Things

Hey all :) Good morning! So how was your Monday? I started mine off at 8am ish. Captain America was hurrying to be out the door on time. I got kids food, and my breakfast together.

At 10:15am, I snuck out and made a Sonic run. I'd gotten a text last night from them telling me that their rt 44's were gonna be $0.99 until 11 am today. So I grabbed one for me, one for Andrea, and one for Captain America. Then headed to the ATM, then headed to Andreas house.

I said I had 2 empty seats in my truck if some of her kids wanted to come to Free Lunch with me. I took the 2 yr old and the 7 yr old. Joe would be SO excited to see Ben. They're good buddies.

I drove with her kids back home, picked up my own, and we headed out to Free Lunch. Mac N Cheese day :) The kids LOVED it. We even took some left overs home for later - hehehe.

Here's Eme and Jake posing for my camera :)



And Joe and Ben and Jim (in the background) and Tom


Me and my Sonic - mmmmm

After lunch, we came back home, and the kids played. Joe and Ben played Lego something or another on Wii, and Luke played with Jake and Tom and Jim. Here's Ben and Joe playing.



Crap.... I came back and edited this yesterday, and it didn't save. All the rest of the pics. The WordArt post.... sigh. I guess I"ll just post the wordart and be done with it. :(

Click on the link below to go to my account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work.

4shared
box.net




OK, here's all the parts that I lost on my "saving" issues..... I walked Luke home between 3:30 and 4pm, and we got side tracked in the neighbors trash. hehehe. They were getting rid of this cute little slide, and Luke wanted to stop and play for a bit. I wasn't on a time crunch, so we stopped and played :)


I made homemade Crepes for the kids for dinner. Mmmmm. I just LOVE crepes. But I had some cheese and cucumbers. My chicken wasn't all the way defrosted, and I didn't wanna mess with it.

Here's Eme with her Strawberry, Peaches, and Yogurt crepe :)


And here's me without one :( See the grouchy face - LOL!

After dinner, Jim, Tom, Eme and I headed to Captain Americas softball game. It was pretty good. They won 5 to 2, but had a TON of hits from both team. Sure, they were all caught, but that made the game go faster - hehehe. Here's Captain America playing catcher :)


After the game, we got the kids settled in, ready for bed and watching a movie, and Captain America and I went to Verizon. We got new phones!!! I got a Motorola Droid, and I just LOVE it. It's pretty cool.

We got home around 9:30pm, and tried to figure out how to work them. Adding a new contact shouldn't be that hard, you know - LOL. I muddled my way through it, though. For some reason, Backup Assistant didn't work on my new phone. So I added phone numbers to my Verizon account online, exported it to a CVS file, imported it to my Gmail account, and it synced with my Droid to add all my Gmail contacts to my phone. Crazy, huh?

Plus, this new phone has apps. That's kinda fun :) Never had Apps before. hehe. I think I like Apps. I got my scriptures on there, and some games, and Twitter, and all sorts of junk :) Gotta like that :)

BUT, I think it messed up my blog post from last nite. I'm not sure how (or why), but I think it deleted my changes. I'll have to watch that. It throws off my groove, you know - hehehe.

I didn't get to bed till around 1am last night. But I'd had a fun day, so it was worth it ;)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I have a Motorola droid too! I love it, I even have games on it for my kiddos to play while we're out running errands or whatever. :) If you need help with something let me know. My hubby jokes it's my "mini laptop!" Thanks for the great freebie too!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list