Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Cards

Hey there all! How was the weekend? Was it grand? I sure hope so! Christmas is SO quickly approaching, you know...

Anyway, it was a good day for me. I woke up and spent a lazy morning getting ready for church. We left the house at noon-ish, and got there plenty early. Eme wasn't feeling well, so she and Captain America stayed home.

Church was good. I enjoyed Sacrament meeting, and ended up ditching Sunday school to make copies and discuss our upcoming Ward Christmas Party this Saturday with the Activities committee chairperson, Lynnette. She's pretty nice :)

For Relief Society, I hung with Charolette, but got called out 30 minutes into it for the Priesthood Preview meeting. All of the boys who will turn 12 in 2011 (Tom - 11/05/11) were supposed to come with their parents to this meeting. It was pretty nice.

After church, we all went home. I started dinner for the kids, and was gonna make a cake for us, but I was feeling tired, so I went and napped.

I got up at 5pm, fed the kids, made myself some dinner, and watched a bit of a movie with the fam. Then went and took a HOT bath with bubbles (Thanks, Kari, for the bubble bath stuff!), and read my book for a while.

At around 6:30 or 7pm, the kids and I cleaned the house and got chores done. I had a MOUNTAIN of laundry to fold. And I'm having people over tomorrow for a Christmas Party, so I didn't want it to be completely trashed. It's only partly trashed now - ha!

And here it is, 8:45pm. Everyone is asleep in bed, and I'm hanging on the couch. As soon as I finish this up, I'm gonna watch an episode of Glee, I think :)

I've only gotten a few Christmas cards this season, but I guess if you don't send any out, you can't expect to get any back, right? hehe :)

Click on the link below to go to my account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!


7 comments:

HighDesertGal said...

Wow Bethany! This is absolutely beautiful! Thanks!
Nancy in Albuquerque

Bobbi said...

Your work is wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing talent.

Monica said...

Thanks so much!
I love your wa!
:D

Shay said...

What lovely wordart--I love everything about it! Thank you so much.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Dec. 13, 2010. Thanks again.

Sandy_in_MD said...

Thanks for the pretty word art! (And the reminder to get my Christmas cards done!)

deb said...

Thank you!