Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Friday, August 5, 2011


New stuff!!! Be excited! Be VERY excited. hehe. Click HERE to go to my store. All layouts are by Sharon, layout maker extraordinaire...

Morning, peeps! Jimmy came and snuggled with me for a bit this morning. Awe, what a sweet little boy :) I got up around 8:15am, and hurried and got ready for the bus. Maddie and I got the kids on the bus a little after 9am, then came back home. Lily and I watched some cartoons, and then, at 10am, we decided to go to the Outlet Malls.

We loaded up in my Saturn, and headed over the mountain. Aunt Sue and Maddie hadn't been that way before, so over Transmountain we went. It's SO beautiful up there :)

We got to the outlets, and looked at a few little kids stores, then ended up in the Jewelry Box. And Captain America called me! I got to talk with him for about 30 minutes, and it was WONDERFUL! I sure do miss that boy :)

I looked around the Jewelry Box, then Aunt Sue and I paid, and headed out to another store. Maddie and Lily had ditched us earlier for some more little kids stores. hehe.

Aunt Sue and I ended up at the Leather Store. They were having a 70% off of clearance sale, then an additional 20% off of that. Aunt Sue found a BEAUTIFUL purse that retailed for over $100 for under $25. Not to shabby, huh? I thought about getting a super cute yellow one, but decided against it.

We caught back up with Maddie, got some Subway to go (yeah, they were out of the bread that I wanted, and out out light mayo. SO not cool...), and headed back across the mountain.

We got home in time to go and pick up the kids from the bus. We relaxed for a while, then we played in nail polish. LOVE nail polishes. But they don't always love me. hehe. I tried out about 4 or 5 before I found one that I liked. See, aren't they pretty!

I even painted that funky flower on my thumb. I cleaned up a little bit around the house, and had the kids do a few jobs to earn candy. Oh yeah! I wanted to show you what I made for my hair flowers! It's a belt! Isn't it cool???
We were supposed to go to the Dollar Tree for Bread, and to the commissary for food, but my head started hurting. I put it off as long as I could. Thinking that maybe it would go away. But nope, it wouldn't.

Eventually, it got so bad that I went and took a whole plethora of meds. And laid down for an hour to let the meds work. Nope, they didn't work either. Crap!

I got up at 5pm, and cooked dinner. Hamburgers. I fed everyone, and still felt crappy. My head hurt SO bad that I felt like I was gonna puke. I took an additional migraine pill (i can take 2 in a 24 hour period), and laid down for another 45 minutes. And felt SOOOO much better when I woke up. That one did the trick.

And I got ready for our girls night out. I was SO glad that I felt better so I could go. Maddie decided that she didn't want to go, and she took her girls upstairs at 7pm, and the did whatever they do. Tom and Eme and Jim stayed downstairs and played computers and watched TV. We picked up Amanda at her house, and dropped off Joe. He was gonna stay and play with Austin and his day. Aunt Sue and I and Amanda went to the comedy club. Oh yeah!

We still had about 20 minutes before the show started, and Jake Skyped me. I went outside on the patio and Skyped with him. He'd fallen off of a mountain bike type thing, and skinned up his arm real bad. He had a nice bandage on it, and they were trying to keep it clean and dust free (super dusty up there). But he sounded happy and upbeat and positive. He was really enjoying camp! Thank goodness!

I went back in, and found the girls. We were sitting in the middle, about half way back. Close enough to see well, and far enough away to avoid being the butt of jokes. ha! The c.omedians were pretty funny. The 2nd one (headliner) more than the first one. He was pretty raunchy. The second guy was just plain funny. hehe.

After the show, we headed back to post. I dropped Amanda off at her house, and picked up Joe. We put the kids to bed, and I started loading my store. And blogging for the night. And here it is, almost midnight, and I'm SUPER tired. I sure need some sleep. It was a busy, but fun day.

Friday, we're hitting the on post thrift store again, and then going to the Dollar Tree and Comp USA for a micro SD card. Should be a good time. Maybe even do lunch while we're out and about. Living the dream, you know ;)

Click on the link below to go to my account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!

Yeah, I'm SO tired today, I feel like this kid. ROFL! Thanks, Sharon!


Stephanie said...

I'm so glad you're having such a fun summer! Sorry it's been forever since I commented. Life has been kinda crazy lately, but I guess you already know that! ;) Glad you go to talk to Brent as well!! Thanks for this wordart!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Aug. 05, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [06 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Abby said...

thanks for the freebie....i luv it!

Tammy said...

Maybe I should take a picture of myself to go with today's word art! Thank you :)