Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, February 13, 2012

Blog Freebie Alphabet L

So, Sunday morning. It actually went pretty good this morning, too! I woke up around 8am, and got up with the kids. CPT wanted to sleep till around 9am. Sounded good to me, since I wasn't sleepy anyway. The kids and I made Sausage egg cheese english muffin biscuits. We had a good time :)

Then we started to get ready for church. The kids did a quick chore check and either hopped in showers or went to find Sunday clothes. And me too. CPT America was up by then, too, and getting ready and getting his lesson for Priesthood prepared. He was asked to teach the lesson for 3rd hour.

I had a new greenish and black and white dress that I was super excited to wear today. It had toole at the bottom! I've always wanted a dress like that!! hehe :) I could hardly wait to get dressed - hehe. My hair was even cooperative - lol.


So, of course, we had to get some pictures!
The little boys wanted in on the action too!


Jim was mad in this picture because only his eyebrows fit in the picture. He stomped off... hehe :) I thought his eyebrows were cute!
And here's Eme and I! I love this picture of us! She was SO excited because she got to take out her original earrings today and wear a different pair. Overjoyed was more like it - hehe :) I made sure to have her put back in her studs after church, though :)
We got ready, had lunch, and then headed to church. We were 5 minutes earlier than last week, but STILL not as early as we wanted. Church starts at 12:30pm. We wanna be leaving the house at 12:00pm. We left today at 12:10. Not good enough. That put us there 5 minutes early, but our row was already taken. Still, we got a good seat, but it was on the opposite side of the building. Next week. We'll do better next week!

Sacrament was good. Both Jake and Tom passed the sacrament. I was SUCH a proud mama!!! They did great jobs! CPT and I spent most of Sunday school hour chatting or in the truck drinking our Soda's. I know, we are TERRIBLE examples. Sorry, everyone... Pretend like I went to class, ok.

I did go to Relief Society, though, and Enjoyed it. Then, we loaded everyone up, and headed back home.
DVD player with flip down screen: $330 plus installation
5 wireless headphones: $60
A quiet ride home from church: priceless


We used our new Quesidilla maker and had corn tortilla quesidillas for snack. The kids absolutely loved it. Even Jake, who HATES corn tortillas with a passion. Apparently he just hates raw ones. hehe. Doesn't everyone. Who likes to eat those nasty things out of the cold refrigerator??? Gross! They so need to be cooked. They're not like the flour ones - ha!

Anyway, they had those, and we got some ground turkey defrosting for sloppy joes for dinner. The kids did their chores and they eventually got to watch some old Star Trek and Dukes of Hazzard. CPT did some garage chores, and Eme and I made some Cupcakes for Kim's hubbys b-day.

We had dinner around 6:30pm, and Kim and family stopped by around 7 to pick up the cupcakes on their way home from their family dinner out. We were gonna have a party, but plans change sometimes. It's ok, because we were having a blast watching TV together and snuggling on the couch in our jammies - hehe.

We put the kids to bed around 7:30 or 8pm, and I started blogging. CPT fell asleep sitting by me. It's now 8:45pm. I feel like he looks. Lounging on the couch, snoring with his mouth open. ROFL! I need to go to sleep. Plus, the dog is licking himself inside of his kennel, and it's grossing me out. I should give him some privacy, right? hehe. Boys are so nasty! We even had to get a BOY dog - sigh!

Click on the link below to go to my account to download the pNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!


2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Feb. 13, 2012. Thanks again.

Bright Eyes said...

Another beautiful letter to add to the collection. Thanks.