Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Saturday, March 10, 2012

New Toys

Hey peeps! Sorry for the lateness of it all! We got back late from our date, and I just didn't feel like blogging :) It was a good day yesterday. Got the kids off to the bus, and Paul and Carol and I went to Walmart before the mad rush that is Friday in El Paso. hehe. We had a few things on our list. Then off to Fallas for a baby gift for someone at CPT's work.

Then back home in time to get ready for couples counseling. We had to be over on the West side by 11am. We were a bit late, but still made it. It was a good session. Each day gets better and better. It's gotten good since he went back to work. I think that men need to be at work. ROLF!

After the session, we went to El Taco Tote for lunch. Instead of brochetta, CPT got different kinds of tacos, and I got chicken enchiladas. SO yummy! We ate, then headed back to post. CPT dropped me off at the house, and he headed back to work. Carol was taking a nap, and Paul and I hung for about an hour, then I took a nap for about an hour too. It felt like I just barely closed my eyes, and it was time to go and get the kids from the bus. I wonder if I'm getting sick? You know how you get more sleepy when you're sick? Who knows...

Anyway, I went to the bus stop and picked up the kids at 3:30 and stayed and chatted with Kari and Julia until around 4, then came back home. The kids were having fun playing with Paul and Carol. They are AWESOME grandparents! We did chores for about an hour, then had dinner at 5pm. We had started a roast and veggies at around 10:30. SUPER yummy :)

CPT got home around 6pm, and the boys started a game of RISK. CPT showed them how to play. Carol and I hung, and the other kids had electronics time. After the kids got the hang of RISK, CPT and i went on date night. We went to Bassett center, and hung at Target for a while, then went to the movie theater and saw Gone. And I really enjoyed it! It was set in the Pacific Northwest! My home area :) hehe. Gotta love it.

We got home around 11pm, and chatted with Paul for about 30 minutes. And yeah, that's why there was not blogging. hehe. So, there ya go. I blogged now. BUT, I got my new/used iPad yesterday! It came from eBay! I was pretty excited! I charged it up, and it was all good! I played on it this morning, and it's all good!!!! Woohoo! New toy :)

Click on the link below to go to my account to download the pNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!


2 comments:

Shelly said...

Thanks Bethany. i already know what pictures I'm going to use this with. It's perfect! Hugs!!!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Mar. 11, 2012. Thanks again.