Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, August 31, 2009

Summer Rewind

OK girls! I've got a SWEET deal for you all! So I've moved 25 of my WordArt packs released this summer into the SUMMER REWIND section of Scraporchard's Market. The sale is, spend $10.00 and get 33% off. AND, to sweeten the deal, I've put them all on sale for $2.00 a pack. Bear with me here, as my math skills suck, but if I did this right, it should be like this:

Buy 5 WordArt packs for $10.00
get 33% off

So your total price for 5 WordArt packs would be $6.70
SO, they would be $1.34 a pack. Dang, that's a good deal! Don't you think???

Here's a list of all the WordArt packs that are on sale:

Kiss WordArt Pack
New Love WordArt Pack
Friends 2 WordArt Pack
Fashion WordArt Pack
Walking WordArt Pack

Charles Dickens WordArt Pack
Courage WordArt Pack
Water Fun WordArt Pack
Summer Masks WordArt Pack
Looks Funny Decade WordArt Pack

Baby Attitude 2 WordArt Pack
Baby Attitude 3 WordArt Pack
Butterfly WordArt Pack
Masks Baby WordArt Pack
Sand Castle WordArt Pack

Bicycle WordArt Pack
Word Strip Summer WordArt Pack
BBQ WordArt Pack
First Day of School 2 WordArt Pack
Kid Attitude WordArt Pack

Scrapbook Attitude WordArt Pack
Linear Definition Family WordArt Pack
Acting WordArt Pack
Senior Attitude WordArt Pack
Scrapbook WordArt Pack


Pfew! My fingers were ON FIRE! LOL! So, I'm gonna go eat lunch. You go shop :) hehehe

Click HERE to go to the SUMMER REWIND section :P

No comments: