Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, September 14, 2009

Make Lemonade

So, I know I promised a recap of the weekend, but you'll have to wait one more day. I found myself getting sick on Saturday, and I barely managed to make it through church on Sunday, and then "died" at home the rest of the day. But, I'd better be better on Monday. I've got stuff to do. I don't have time to not feel well. Plus, Laurie gave me some Herbal Tea that's supposed to help with "Urinary Tract Health", so I should be feeling better, right? I don't know if it's a bladder infection or not, but it sure hurts, and it's wiping me out.

Plus, after my walk on Friday, I feel like someone beat me with a bat - hehehe. Who knew I was so out of shape. My legs and my back are KILLING me. Ouchie sore muscles. I'm falling apaprt - hehehe. BUT, on a good note, I hit my goal weight today! 140 baby! PLUS, I got to start adding back in some carbs. I made rice cake pizzas for lunch. They were SO good. I'm looking forward to that on Monday again. OK, I need to go to bed. Hopefully I feel a lot better with a good nights sleep behind me. At any rate, I can't keep my eyes open much longer...

This WordArt request is from Sharman. She says that her daughter is always saying it. What a nice, optomistic saying :) I like it!

Click on the link below to go to my account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!


8 comments:

Me Myself and I-N-K said...

Bethany: I love this saying - my hubby and I always say it too! But then I also add, "When life gives you lemons, chuck it back at 'em real hard!" LOL...

Alma =)

bethrosler said...

Hope you're feeling better! Take care of yourself!

LOFT said...

Hope you feel better soon--I like this saying, too--who doesn't get some lemons in life now and then?

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 10 post on Sep. 14, 2009. Thanks again.

Jamie said...

Thank you so much for your great site! I just started digital scrapping about 2 months ago and am so pleased with all that I can find online. Hope you are feeling better soon.

nic said...

One of my favorite sayings!! Thanks! love your style... 8]

Pattycakes said...

Thank you!!! :)

Sharon Kay said...

Thank you for another fun WA. I hope you get to feeling better!