Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas is Strange

Another Sunday down - hehehe. We were up at 7am, getting ready for the day :) Captain America had been up till 3am working on a work project, and still had more to do, so he stayed home from church. It was good timing, since Eme was coughing so bad, we figured it would be good for her to stay home too. My poor family :(

The other kids and I got to church by 8:45am, plenty of time to get a good seat - LOL. The kids did pretty good staying reverent, and headed off to classes after Sacrament meeting. November was my month to teach sharing time, so I was off the hook for December. Sweet. I just went, conducted, and had it mostly easy. Sure, I was busy-ish running errands and crowd controlling, and such, but it's so much easier than teaching :)

We were home by 12:30pm, changed clothes, and had lunch. And I went to take a nap. I was tired. I fell asleep listening to Eclipse on my MP3 player. I woke up at 2:00pm, and wanted to sleep more, but got up.

We all just kinda hung out for a few hours, and lazily did chores. I'd invited Andreas family over for dinner, and the house was mostly in order. Mostly :) I just couldn't seem to muster my "get up and go". hehehe. Just as I was about to put some rice on for dinner, I got ahold of Andrea, and she wanted to know if we could do it another day. While I was looking forward to company, I wasn't looking forward to finishing off cleaning, so it worked out perfectly.

We had dinner at 6:30pm, and the kids had fun playing with their dad. They were watching old SNL videos online, and laughing and having a good time. At bed time, Captain America got out all the favorite story books, and read them all to the kids. I video-ed him doing it, and I'll post them online at some point. That way, when Jimmy comes to me at bedtime saying "But mommy, I can't go to bed because Daddy hasn't read me my story yet", I can have him pick out one from online.

After Joe and Jim went to bed, Tom and I worked on his Science project. We'd been doing the experiment back before Thanksgiving, and all the parts were done. He just needed to assemble all the info into a cardboard presentation board. It really looked quite good when it was done.

At 9:30pm, I headed down to Andreas house to help her "pre-clean" for my birthday party. She'd spent the day re-arranging her bedroom, and you know how that goes. You spend so much time in one room, everything else slips a bit. We had SO much fun cleaning and chatting and hanging out. Her in-laws left Sunday morning, so she was in need of come company.

After it was all pretty and clean, we sat down and watched a movie together. "Baptists at the BBQ". It was pretty funny. I liked it :) hehehe.

So, here it is, 1:57am, and I'm ready for bed. Luckily I pre-blogged and designed MOST of this before I left. Up to the point where I left. Cause I'm good, but I can't really blog about stuff that hasn't happened yet. You know :) hehehe.

So my mom emailed me this Christmas quote, and thought I should WordArt it. Yes, Mom. Here it is :) See, I'm a nice, obedient child - LOL! Hope you guys like it too. My boys laughed and laughed and laughed when they heard it :) I don't know if they understood it, but they sure did laugh - ROFL!

Click on the links below to go to my account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. thanks!



13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Dec. 07, 2009. Thanks again.

Manda said...

LOVE that WA, so true!! Thank you =)

More of Mom's Special Moments said...

It wasnt meant to be a saWA. . .it was for you and me and our ODDness at whats funny!!! Silly girl!! HA!

Anonymous said...

I just recently found your blog and have been experimenting with some of your nice freebies. Thank you so much. More than that though, I have been enjoying your blog posts. You make me tired just reading about your busy busy days!!! you sound like superwoman x 2!! Kim

Sharon-shutterbug said...

ROFL!!! Love it - thanks!

2girlsandadog said...

Too funny! We don't put fruit and nuts in my girls stockings (if we did, my 7 yo would think we were crazy!), but that's what I got in mine when I was little.
Thanks for the freebie:-)

bj said...

thank you!!

cindiaskew said...

had to snag this, i laughed till i thought i would wet myself, too funny tyfs

Anonymous said...

major LOL!!!!

-- dalis

Gail said...

love the word art thanks so much for sharing

Gail said...

thanks so much for the word art

Gail said...

thanks so much for the word art

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for this funny wordart