Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Friday, February 18, 2011

E (Love)

TONS of new goodies in the store, girls! I know you want them! hehe. Click HERE to go to my store to give it a look see! And THANKS to Sharon for all of this weeks layouts! You rock!

Hey there girls! What's up?? Having a good week? I am! Everyone was feeling good when they woke up in the morning, thank goodness! (Why is it underlined? Oh well, just go with it....)

After the kids got on the bus at 7:30am, Jake took the dog for a walk, and I went back to bed for a few minutes. Then Jim and I had breakfast, and I chatted on the phone with Andrea for a bit. She was heading on post (they live about 30 minutes away, I think) and called for a chat. Awe, thanks hon! Miss ya too!

And then I got ready for my hike, Jake got back from his walk, and Laurie came over and dropped off Rowan. And Kari and Laurie and I headed up to the mountains.

And it was SO hard today! I think because it was my first workout for the week, and because I'd been sick-ish the past few days. But once I got to the top, it felt REALLY good. I'm definitely gonna be feeling it tomorrow. And it was in the 70's today, so it was nice out for our hike too. Not like us freezing last week - hehe.

We got home in plenty of time for me to get Jim to the bus. And when we got there, he showed me his tummy - ROF!
Yeah, he doesn't get his fashion sense from me. I dress WAY better than that - ROFL!

Or not - ROFL! Maybe he DOES get it from me - hehe.

I headed back home, and Jake and Rowan and I hung out for another hour or so. Laurie had a luncheon to go to, and Jake and I watched Rowan. He's a good kid, and he and Jake just watched a movie together.

We had lunch, and soon Laurie was there to pick up Rowan. We were gonna go to the hospital today for Jake's xrays, but put it off one more day. Since he'd been babysitting in the morning, he hadn't done school. So I laid on the couch and snoozed, and he did school on the other couch. Yeah, it was a restful afternoon - hehe.

At one point, my laptop was gonna die, and Jake ran for my cord, and plugged it in for me. And got his arm stuck behind the couch. ROFL! Poor kid - hehe.I went to get Jim from the bus at 2:30, and then laid down in my bed for a better nap. I must not be totally over whatever bug was going around. And I woke up in time to greet Joe from the bus and then go and pick up Tom and Eme from school (AQ). I told Jake that I was gonna run to the store to pick up some apples, so that I'd be home in about an hour.

We stopped by Albertsons and got apples and water bottles. They were only $1.99 for a case! So we got 2. And some grapes, because they were only $0.99 a lb. We got 2 lbs, and I knew that was just barely enough for everyone to get a taste. hehe.

And then we looked around Family Dollar for a bit, and then went to Little Caesers. 2 pizzas for the kids, and I didn't have to cook! Sounded perfect to me! And then we headed home.I told the kids that they had to do their chores before dinner, so for the next 30 minutes, we cleaned the house. And then had pizza and grapes for dinner - hehe. I had my turkey burger and steamed veggies, with apple. And got the little boys ready for hockey, and out the door we went.

Tom and Eme wanted to come too, which left Jake and Boxer at home. And off we went, singing to the Glee soundtrack the whole way there - hehe. I got the little boys their skates, and then went and sat in the bleachers with Tom and Eme and Kari the rest of the time.

About 3/4 of the way through, Jim had had enough, and came off the ice. And yeah, I was too tired to even care. This is how bad it was - I didn't even realize until we walked into the ice rink that both of them had failed to put on shoes! They only had on hockey uniforms and SOCKS! hehe. Bad Parent award, I'm telling ya - hehe :)

After hockey, we gathered everyone up, and headed home. And it was 7:30 by the time we got home, and we put the little kids to bed, and Jake and Tom and I watched 2 episodes of Chuck. And here it is, 9:13pm, and I'm done. I've loaded my store. And blogged. And hosted the freebie. And now I can either read or watch a movie. And just relax. And drink my warm herbal tea (all 64 oz of it...). I wish Captain America would get online so I could Skype with him.... Maybe I"ll leave my computer out, just in case...
Last of the Love series today! Hope you guys have liked it! Sharon has 2 more AWESOME layouts for us all! Thanks, my dear!

Click on the link below to go to my account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!


Sandy_in_MD said...

Glad to hear that you are feeling better! Thanks for today's word art.

In Love with a Bug said...

Absolutely stunning word art freebie! Thanks for all of your freebies. I recently used one of your word arts in a project I made on my blog. Please check it out if you are interested.

deb said...

Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [19 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Marilou said...

Thank you for the beautiful WA!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to have to correct your work, but the ballet term is Pas de Chat. It means step of the cat :-)
Julie x

tamis3angels said...

Thank you!