Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Thursday, February 24, 2011


Well, I woke up headache free today! Yes! Gotta like that :) I helped the kids get ready for school, and out the door at 7:30am. I seriously wanted to go back to sleep, but I didn't. And I don't quite remember why - hehe. But I sat in my bed in my jammies on my laptop, and had a relaxing morning. hehe. I read my scriptures on my Nook (I bought and installed them earlier), read my book a little bit, checked emails and facebook, and then I saw that Captain America was online! Yes!

We actually got to chat on Skype for a bit! It'd been (or seemed to be) a long time since we'd got to chat! He's been working a ton. Poor guy. He sounded in pretty good spirits, though. And it helped me feel better, though. I've found that a day or so before my period, I get all melancholy. And feeling a little blue. So talking to Captain America helped me lift my spirits :)

And after I was done chatting with him, I didn't have enough time to shower. Sigh. I SO wanted to shower. hehe. But I had to get Jimmy ready for school and for his Physical. I just threw on some workout clothes, and was good to go - hehe.

He and I drove to the TMC, and waited in the waiting room until they called us. I filled out the paperwork, and then it was our turn. We went back to get Jim weighed, and his height, then went to another room for blood pressure.

And then into another waiting room, which had snack machines. So I got some chips for Jim. He was SO excited! LOL :)
And then finally it was our turn, and we went in to see the doctor. And waited in there for a bit longer. And played with my camera phone, pulling faces - hehe :)

Happy faces
Sleepy Faces
Mad faces (I do that well, huh?)
Silly Faces
Sad faces
One happy, one silly face
One silly, one happy face!
And then the doctor came, and gave me the results of Jake's Xray. Yeah, the finger was broke. But since it was like 2 years ago that it got broke (I had no idea), they were gonna refer him to an orthopedic surgeon. They may or may not do anything about it.

And then Jim had his physical, and I got the last of the paperworks that I needed to turn in. And we headed out. And stopped by the Shoppette to grab me a soda and Jim a hot dog. But, the soda machine was STILL out of order. SO not cool. I got Jim a hot dog, and an apple, and drove him to school. And checked him in, and headed back home.

My girl Charlotte had a dentist appointment today for herself, and I watched her little boy, Stu. He's SO adorable! He was sleeping when she dropped him off, and he stayed asleep on the couch for about an hour. SUCH a doll!

AND, she brought me a Howdys as a thanks! Charlotte, you DEFINITELY know the way to my heart - ROFL! (see, I SO needed a shower...)

Oh yeah, I'd given Jake and Jim hair cuts before the doctors visit. Doesn't Jake look good!
Stu woke up around 1pm, and we put on some cartoons for him, and Jake and Boxer and Stu played. They had a lot of fun :) Jake LOVES little kids!

And then Charlotte came back to pick him up, and I went to pick up Jim from the bus. And chatted with Maggie while we waited for the bus, and decided that Jim and I would go over for a play date. We had SUCH a fun time visiting in the backyard!

Thanks, my dear, for having us over! We REALLY had fun! And then it was time for me to go and pick up the kids from AQ, and as Maggie was driving us home, Jake texted to say that Tom and Eme had just come home, no AQ. Even better!

Jake wanted to have Hannah and little Jacob over to play, so Maggie and I went to the commissary to pick up a few things that she needed. Kid free. She was pretty excited.

When we left the house, Jim and little Jake were playing in Jim's room, and Hannah and Jake were sitting at the dining room table coloring. SO stinking cute!

We headed to the commissary, grabbed a few things, then headed back home. She picked up her kids, and I started on dinner. Frozen pizzas from the commissary - hehe. The kids were SO excited - ROFL!

The evening passed pretty quickly, actually. I took a few pictures of myself, and DANG, I looked bad - hehe.
So, with th 30 minutes I had before we needed to leave, I fixed my hair and put on a new coat of makeup. See, I clean up pretty good - ha!

But I still make funny faces!~
And then we all headed out. Joe and Eme brought their homework, and we dropped Jake and Tom off at the church, then drove on to Carls Jr. And met Charlotte and kids there! Her oldest daughter goes to church activities on Wednesday nights, so I told her to come and join me at Carls Jr for soda and to let the kids play!!!

Charlotte wanted a little sweet treat while there, so ordered this chocolate cake. Yeah, it smelled like something from an Easy Bake oven, and she about gagged when she tasted it. I thought it looked like mashed potatoes on top - hehe. Not even the kids would eat it! ROFL!
And when we first walked in, it smelled HORRID! But I quickly got used to it. Well, after my first 44 oz soda, I had to run to the bathroom. And when I came back inside, I thought I was gonna HURL! It smelled like sweaty feet and plastic. SO nasty!
And soon it was 8:15pm, and we loaded up, and headed back to church. And sat in the parking lot for about 5 minutes waiting for the big kids. Not to worry, though. I kept Charlotte entertained from my truck, blasting MC Hammer, singing into my soda cup at the top of my lungs. And Vanilla Ice. And a few other lovely songs. Yeah, I'm SO cool....

Her daughter came out before my kids, so she headed home, and I went inside to retrieve mine. And then we were off, jamming to music the whole way home.

And we put the kids to bed, ran the dog around the yard for a bit, and Jake and Tom and I watched an episode of Chuck. And it's not 9:49pm, and I'm gonna watch a little show, then read my book for a bit.

I think I had too much caffeine today. That Carls Jr Diet Dr Pepper always affects me bad. I wonder if there's extra caffeine in it - hehe. I feel a little jittery. Next week, we'll be at the church instead of Carls Jr. So I guess I can load up on DDP at Carls Jr ever 2 weeks, right? hehe.

Tomorrow, I'm hiking with the girls, then Maggie and I are gonna go to Walmart and Lowes to get supplies for our craft party on Friday. She wants to make one of my Jewelry holder things :) Should be a good time!

Then hockey in the evening, and it's my day to load my store. Busy, busy, busy!!!

I thought this one was HILARIOUS! hehe :) And actually, all those goofy pics I took today with Jim would be PERFECT for a layout - ha! Click on the link below to go to my account to download the PNG file and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!

Sharon, my dear, this one is PHENOMENAL!!! Love it!


Sherry Out Loud said...

If I were on the committee to nominate someone for Mom of the Year, you'd be my pick! It sounds like you guys have so much fun! Oh and I love reading about another diet soda addict - mine is Diet Pepsi, but still, can't live without it and every time I try to quit it doesn't work for long. So here's to us!

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [25 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

weva said...

Thank you!!!

Sue said...

What a cute word art! Thank you! :)

deb said...

Thank you!