Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, April 14, 2008

Fire In Our Life

Hope you all had a great weekend, and are ready to get back to "life"! I sure know that I am. We're having our Spring Break next week, so we're trying to have a really productive week in school! And yes, I did get my "day off" on Saturday. I just stayed at home, but when people had problems, they went to Dad, and he handled them. I got to do a little designing, a little sewing, I got to go to Wal-Mart all by myself (yes, my life is exciting, I know), he cooked (Dominos for the kids, and Subway for us), and he put the kids to bed. It was fantastic! I'm such an easy person to please!!!

This is a WordArt request from Susie. What great words to live by. Find the thing that you are excited about, that gives you energy, that makes you happy, and keep doing it! We need to take time for ourselves, since we're so busy helping others most of the time :) At least I am. Somedays, I feel like that's all I do :) How important it is to find what re-energizes us, and make time for it! I give you all permission to "do what you like" for an hour today. hehehe. But no, I won't be by afterwards to clean up your kids' messes for the lack of supervision. Oh wait. That only happens in my house. I forgot. Silly me :)

FONTS:
Fire - Stephanie Marie JF
Life - Felix Titling

4 comments:

verabear said...

How true, there are times when I just don't feel fired up and that is sad.

Anonymous said...

Love this - thanks.

Anonymous said...

Just a note to say the feedblitz email newsletter is great. Nice to have a link to the site and a preview. Good change. Regards, Bev (Joliet)

Shannon said...

Yoy're not the only one - my DD can dump all toys in record time if left alone for even a minute - I swear! :) Thanks for the WA!