Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Sunday, April 13, 2008

No Place Like Grandma's

This WordArt is a request from Kimberly. How true it is! I have such fond memories from my Grandma Ida's house. I spent so much time over at her house. She taught me to bake cookies, to sew, and so much more. Love you, Grandma Ida!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is a nice one but my kids have a Nana, not a Grandma, Gram or Mimi...if you ever get a spare moment (hehehe) could you do this one with Nana...I'm sure we're not the only ones out there.
Thanks so much...absolutely love your work...I keep meaning to send you some lo's I've done but never seem to get around to it...maybe one day.
Tisha

Anonymous said...

Is there anyway you'd have time to make one with Nana?? My mother (the good one) is my son's Nana and my husbands mother states and states away is Grandma. We would NOT be referring to her! :o) Thanks!

Murdock Family said...

This is cute, but my kids also call my mom Nana. Is there anyway you could do this?? Thanks so much. I love your wordart!!

verabear said...

Reminds me of sleepovers at grandma's (Lola for us). Now that she's gone, being at their house feels different but that's because it's no longer the same house she shared with Papa and everyone who lived with them. Sometimes that makes me sad. But I was fortunate to really have lived so near them :)

Kim Sandling said...

Thank you so much for adding the Nana version!

Anonymous said...

This is awesome.. but my children do not have a Grandma.

Can you do ones that say:
No Place Like Grandpa's House
and
No Place Like Poppa's House

Thanks so very much!
Blessings.