Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Friday, April 18, 2008

Urban Myth

OK, I know. that I said only 1 post a day, but, well, my husband just left for today and tomorrow to drill (Civil War reenactment), and I'm home alone with the 5 kids (can I really ever be alone?), so I'm watching them play the super nintendo (yeah, we're really up to date on the gaming systems), and designing.

I thought that because the Graduation WordArt was pretty specific, I'd put out another pretty specific one today too. Usually, I try to keep them very generic. But, I've had several friends who struggled to get pregnant (not me, we just have to think the word BABY, and we're pregnant, hence the 5 kids and 7 pregnancies in 11 years). I thought that this would be nice for you all out there who have struggled to get pregnant in the past or in the present. My thoughts are with you all :) This WordArt request is from Ashley.

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.
FONTS:

Urban, Myth - Goombella

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Bethany! You're the best!

Ashley

Anonymous said...

I love this!! I struggle for YEARS to get pregnant and honestly thought it WAS an urban myth! Now I can happily say I'm 2 months pregnant :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this 5 1/2 years and still counting we still seem to be unable to figure it out any hints:)