Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Saturday, July 10, 2010


What a day, what a day! I woke up at almost 8am, and saw Captain America off to work. Then started on cleaning the house. I decided to rearrange. Because I LOVE rearranging. I can't stand to have the same set up for more than 3 months, I think. Sometimes less - hehehe. Anyway, I wanted to move the living room into the dining room, and the dining room into the living room, with the computers into the downstairs bedroom. It was quite the endeavor.

And you know what? It looks really good! All of my living room furniture fits even better in the dining room, and the old living room space seems SUPER big. And I took down the computers that didn't work, so there's only one desktop and 2 laptops in the bedroom.

During this process, I wanted to move the modem from the old living room computer nook area into the bedroom. But it didn't work with that cable thingy. So I called Time Warner, and yeah, I was on the phone with them for 2 freakin' hours! Waiting. Waiting. And waiting some more.... Good thing I could still move and organize and such with the phone on my ear.

After 2 hours, I hung up. And moved the modem and router back to where my bookcases now are. And set them up there. We'll have to figure out what to do with the desktops internet connection soon, but for now, we have all the laptops connected. Sigh. Maybe one computer desk will need to go to the new dining room....

Captain America came home at lunch time. We hung out in the new living room for about 20 minutes, then he had to go back to work. He's having some kind of training today. For what, I don't know - hehehe. He headed back to work, and I sat down on the couch with my laptop, Jimmy, and Spiderman 3. I still had more cleaning to do, but it could wait... As could the grocery shopping, and the shower. Yeah, we'll see how long I can push those off - hehehe.

I got about 1/2 way through the movie, and had to get up and do something else. I swear I have ADD. hehehe. Here's me before my shower, bandana and glasses and all - ha!

And me after my shower. I LOVE make up - hehehe

Here's a pic that Captain America sent me around that same time from work. Isn't he cute :)

So after showering and getting ready, I printed out my shopping list and headed to the grocery store. I really wasn't in the mood for it, but it needed done. We were out of things that I eat. hehehe. Here's me getting ready to drive to the commissary.

I came in $2 under budget, but I haven't bought the soda yet. So I'm gonna end up being over budget. But it all comes out ok by the end of the month....

Here's me getting ready to come home. I really wish they would have had Gala or Breaburn apples on sale. Nasty Red Delicious. $0.79 a lb, verses $1.09 a lb for apples that looked bad. Sigh. Hopefully this new summer crop will be better...

So as I pulled into the neighborhood, I saw that the grassy field by our house had sprinklers going. So I hustled in, and asked the kids if they wanted to play. Only Jim did. But he was done in about 3 minutes. hehehe. Here is is before running and playing.

And here's me, passing the time (yeah, all 3 minutes of it) while Jimmy played in the sprinklers. I sat down by my garage where I could see him. I didn't think he'd be done quite so fast. hehehe. It was pretty bright. Notice the pic without the sunglasses. That's as good as I could get it, because it was SO bright :)

So Jim and I came inside, had the other kids help carry in the groceries, and I put them away. I sat down on the computer in the living room for a bit, and watched the end of Spider Man 3. They must have re-started it, because it was in a similar part from when I left.

After the movie, the kids borrowed Mario Cart from the neighbor, and him and Tom and Joe and Jim played. They got quite loud, I must say - hehehe.

We had dinner, and Captain America got home around 6pm. We left around 7:00pm on our date. We went to get Circle K soda, and ended up spending quite a bit of time at Verizon. After that, we went and saw "The Last Airbender". It was pretty good.

Click on the link below to go to my account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!


Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Word Art.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [10 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on Jul. 10, 2010. Thanks again.

Stephanie said...

Thank you so much for such an amazing blog! I stumbled across you on accident, actually, but I am blessed that I did! I went down your archive and downloaded a bunch of amazing things. You have a great talent (and from one Army wife to another HOOAH!)

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

manda said...

Hello and good afternoon,
This is the second time I have stopped by your blog. You keep a very interesting blog...
Thanks for the freebies you put out there for us.

manda said...

Hello and good afternoon,
This is the second time I have stopped by your blog. You keep a very interesting blog...
Thanks for the freebies you put out there for us.