Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

That's Fantabulous

Hey there girlies!!! So it was CPT's first day back to work. And we'd had a good Sunday evening. I was very rested when I got up. I even woke up before my alarm. I got dressed and ready for Savers, then got the kids ready for the bus. And even walked them over their this morning. hehe. CPT left for work, and I visited with Suzanne at the bus stop. She's such a nice lady. I decided that I was gonna look for some maternity clothes for her for $0.99 today :) It was my mission. hehe.

At 8:30am, I started rounding up my friends. I picked up Kari, and Kim, and Julia, and Nicky (Damiens mom - she's hanging with us now), and we met one of Kari's friends at the gas station. She was following us there. I don't remember her name. And off we went!

We had a great time chatting in the Suburban. I love driving places with the girls. It's always a great time! We got there, donated our junk, and started shopping. I didn't find too much ,but it's always so much fun to look. I did find a few things for Suzanne, some hiking boots for Joe and Jim, some long skinny pants for Joe, some short stout pants for Jim, and a new Sunday shirt for Jim.

And some angels that spelled Leo's name. ROFL!
Coconuts?

Aaahhh! The 1st book in the series that I needed from the Las Cruces weekend!!!! And it still hasn't come in yet! I did buy it - LOL :) Now Tom and Eme can both read it :)

We shopped for a bit longer, periodically bumping into each other (hehe), then finally paid, and headed out. I dropped everyone off at home, then Kim and I headed out to the Commissary. I had a list from CPT for food. And the house needed some stuff too. So off we went.

I was pretty excited to find some Godiva chocolates for only $3... hehe ;)
We shopped, and soon our carts were full. We got all the food we needed, paid, the baggers filled my Suburban, and we were off to the house. I helped Kim carry in her groceries, then headed to my house. CPT was home for a few more minutes on his lunch break, and he helped me carry in my groceries. Then he had to head back to work.

I put all of my groceries away, then had about an hour or two of free time. I'm not sure what I did, but soon it was time for Tom to come home. Then time to go to the bus. I wish I could say that I was productive, but yeah, not so much... hehe.

We got the kids from the bus, came back home, and the kids did their chores real fast. Then headed on over to the pool. I was feeling pretty warm in my sweater, socks, and jeans, so I changed into a tee shirt and summery skirt. Yeah, gotta love El Paso winters... LOL :)
Here's Kari and Nicky and I at the pool :) We had a lot of fun as the kids Swam. Kim was there too.
We hung and chatted and the kids swam and played and had a grand time. I love Monday nights. After about an hour and a half, we got the kids out and dried off, and headed home. I had the kids do chores, and I cooked dinner. Hot Dogs and tater tots and steamed veggies with cheese sauce. CPT had just got home, too. He went Skating for exercise, then watched some Dukes of Hazzard with the kids.

I took a little break and watched some TV in my room, and then hung with the kids for a bit too. We put the kids to bed around 8pm, then I blogged. And messed around on my phone and chatted with my sister on Facebook for a while. And CPT ironed his clothes, and did whatever else it is he does in the evening. hehe. He's a silly boy :)

Did I tell you that we are having his Parents come and visit? They are coming out around spring break. The kids' haven't seen his parents since before CPT joined the army! Crazy, huh??? I'm SO excited that we got a big enough tax return to fly them out!!!

So, night all! Tomorrow, we are going hiking in the mountains. Should be a good time!

Click on the link below to go to my account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. thanks!
Link

5 comments:

sandie said...

Love it! Thank you!

Shelly said...

Thanks for the terrific word art. Hugs!!!

deb said...

Thank you!

rosepup said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vanessa R said...

Thank you - it IS fantabulous!