Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Friday, January 13, 2012

Thirteenth

New stuff FINALLY this year! hehe :) Captain America had to go in for a few hours this morning, so I worked for a little while. See how productive I was! Woohoo. LOL :) Click HERE to go to my store. And thanks to Sharon for hustling on some layouts for me. I didn't give her much time, and she ROCKED them!







Captain America had to go into work for a few hours in the morning, and I got up and got the kids ready for school. Typical morning. I got them to the bus, and out the door. And I started in on organizing Jim and Joe's clothes. I was supposed to go hiking with Kari, but after seeing how stressed Captain America was over the messy house issue, I figured that staying home and organizing for a bit would be good :) hehe.

So, I paired down the shirts, then went to design for a while. I got 4 of the 5 WordArt packs for the week done! Yeah me! Then I rested my eyes for a bit, and ended up falling asleep for 30 minutes! Oops. Which left me with only 30 minutes to get ready and be at my therapy appointment. Dang it!

I changed real fast, jumped in the truck, and headed to the west side. I did make it in time for my 11:30 appointment, though. It was a good session. We talked about how good I was doing, and how much improvement I'd made of the year deployment. Over hard circumstances! Yeah me! We talked about a few things to work on, and soon my hour was up.

I called captain america, and made plans to meet him at the PX. He was at Clothing Supply getting his uniform up to speed, and I went and looked at the Miche booth for a bit. The girl had gotten a few shells in that I liked. We chatted for a bit, and she soon saw that I was a Miche lover. She told me that she'd give me Classic shells for $25, not the $30 price. Cause I was obviously a loyal customer. Awesome. I told her I'd more than likely be back after lunch. hehe.

It took Captain America longer than he thought at the place, so I sat on a couch and played with my phone for a bit. He came one over eventually. We went to Spudnicks and had sandwiches and salads for lunch . I really liked it. He thought it was ok. It was the same place that Kari and I ate at that one time. SUPER good! The guys there (it seemed like everyone in Captain America's battery was there!) decided it wasn't Manly portions. Perfect for girls, though. I was stuffed in just the right way :)

Anyway, after lunch, we went to Miche, and I got my purple shell that I wanted! And a pink one too! SO stinkin' cute! And Captain America got a wallet at another Kiosk. But I don't know that he's crazy about it. He kinda likes me purple hard shell one. Not the purple-ness of it, but the hard-shell-ness of it. hehe. We may be going to Walgreens here soon to look for a different one for him!

After the PX, we headed back home. And got some stuff done around the house. I did some designing, and finished off the WordArt pack. And he got some stuff unpacked. Tom was home at 3, and we went to get the little kids from the bus at 3:30pm. Then got ready for ice skating!

Thursdays are now "Teach the military kids how to skate at 4pm" again! So cool, huh??? So we loaded up, and headed on over to the Ice Rink. Kari and I chatted while Captain America and the kids skated. Jim, of course, was the first one to be done. hehe. He's not much of a skater. LOL. But I think that Everyone had fun.

After skating, we headed home, and had leftovers for dinner. The kids did their homework, and hustled and did their chores. Then Eme and Tom and Captain America and I left for games. We were testing Jake out for a short time period (1 hour) with a tiny babysitting job. He's been SO good on his meds. He had the phone, and neighbors I could call that were super close. I trusted him :) hehe.

We dropped Tom off at one game, and Captain America and I went to Eme's game. He's never seen her play. And she did a GREAT job!!! Her coach said that she played her heart out this time!!! Well done, Eme!!! We hustled back to get Tom after his game, then back to the house. Jake and Jim and Joe were playing so nicely on the Wii. Good job, Jake! You did it!

I went straight to my room to load my store, and Captain America worked to put the kids to bed. And talked with Jake about his report card. he was the only one who didn't get a conference about it the night before.

It's now 9:30pm. And I'm done with the blog. And with the store. And with everything. Time for some sleep. Or whatever. hehe. Night, y'all!!! See ya in the morning! Oh yeah, and it's Friday the 13 tomorrow!!! SUPER cool! :)

Click on the link below to go to my account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!