Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

4Shared issues

Well, it appears that 4shared was having issues with my 5 downloads yesterday and this morning. I contacted them, and after about 5 minutes of research, they said, "There's no problem. They're downloading just fine". So, I went to check, and sure enough, there was no problem. They were downloading just fine. But, the 5 minutes before they did whatever they did on the computer on their end, it sure wasn't working just fine. Anyway, whatever they "didnt" do, seems to have worked. Sorry about that. You all probably know more about the inner workings of 4shared than I do, since I've only been doing this for a month!

Thanks for your patience.

No comments: