Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

New Kits!!!

Thanks so much to ALL of you who gave such WONDERFUL suggestions for the name of my new kit. I decided to go with "Life's Lessons", suggested by :

April,
Laraine,
and KW

You three are the winners :) LOVIN' the name! I'll have to remember to ask ya'll when I get in a bind again! You guys rock!!!

So, here are a few of my new WordArt packs for this week (yep, what with my hubby being gone and all, I put all my "sad" energy into designing - yeah!). I may have a collab with Kami of Ziggle Designs, and one with Ellie Lash done before the Wed. night deadline too! Wow, that would be 5 for this week :) I'm on a roll - lol!

As always, the release in the Orchard on Friday, but because I LIKE YOU ALL so much, you can pick them up early (and on sale for 20% off) here!


And, in case you were wondering, yes, my hubby did make it home last night. Not till about 10:35 or so, but he did make it home. We had a fun day together with the kids, even went to the park for a bit. But, he had to leave at 4:30pm to go on another overnight trip. Man! This one is only till tomorrow evening though. That's more do-able! LOL :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am happy to hear that your beloved hubby is back already. Bet that you all are having great moments to cover back the missing days..:)

Anonymous said...

Whoo Hoo! My pick of Life's Lesson was a winner. I'll have you know that I never win anything. It's a great WordArt and can be used for so many things. Your stuff rocks and I love visiting your blog everyday.

Laraine said...

This is too fun and exciting! Thank you!