Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Friday's Fresh Fruit (but on Thursday - LOL!)

Hi all! I just wanted to share my new WordArt packs releasing Tomorrow in the Orchard with you all, and just couldn't wait until tomorrow! So, here they are. I hope you like them!!!

AND, one lucky person will WIN BIG at my store!!! All you have to do is purchase something from my store between now and Tuesday. You're name will be entered into a drawing to win a coupon to my store FOR THE AMOUNT OF YOUR PURCHASE!!! That's right! You could win BIG!!! So, what are you waiting for? Ha! Head on over to Scraporchard to check out my WordArt :) Or, follow the links below to see my NEW STUFF!



2 comments:

Shell said...

Congrats on getting your ID cards. If you have questions about anything feel free to ask I can try to help & if I don't know the answer I will find out for you. With tricare it's best to go with Prime when you have to pick which level of insurance you want. If you pick standard you have to pay a co-pay for your dr. visits but you get to pick your doctors. Also make sure & sign up for dental insurance, it doesn't automatically come out & its like $17-18 a month for a family. This is not part of tricare & thats why you have to sign up separately. Most people dont & wont tell you this.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, locationally challenged...HA hAHAHAH that one is fabulous!