Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, September 22, 2008

S4H and CU TOU's

Ha! I feel like I'm speaking Army, what with all those acronyms - hehehe.

So, I've had quite a few inquries about my Scrap 4 Hire (S4H) and Commercial Use (CU) Terms of Use (TOU). Well, here it is :)

My S4H price is $0.66 per WordArt (click HERE to see the TOU)
My limited CU price is $1.50 per WordArt (click HERE to see the TOU)

With the S4H, you can make a layout for someone else, and they pay you for it (they only get the flattened version). Also, any WordArt pack purchased at my Scraporchard store is ALREADY S4H friendly. You don't need an additional TOU. Any freebie on my blog can be purchased for S4H.

With the CU, you can use the WordArts on your cards, tags, websites, where you get Money for it. BUT, you can't include my WordArt in your designer 'kit' as your own, then re-sell it. Any freebie on my blog can be purchased for CU. Any WordArt in my store can be purchased for CU.

Just email me at bnbharty@gmail.com for more details, and we'll work something out for ya :)

Thanks :)

No comments: