Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Sunday, October 11, 2009

I Am With You In Spirit

Still camping. Hope you guys are having a great weekend!

This WordArt request is from Marie. She had someone close to her die recently, and thought this scripture would be PERFECT. And you know what? I agree. It could also be used for people who move away, since it doesn't specifically talk about death, although that's the original intent, I believe.

Click on the links below to go to my accounts to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!



3 comments:

Kim said...

Oh so beautiful, Bethany. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Oct. 11, 2009. Thanks again.

Aurelia said...

I agree. What a lovely sentiment.