Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Given Much

Hola, peeps! Hope everyone had a grand Saturday. Mine was. Nice and relaxing. Slept in, and took a lazy morning off. Joe came in my room at one point, and was making goofy faces. And they looked JUST like my goofy faces. So I asked him to take a photo with me. hehe.
The kids played computer, and Wii, and whatever else kids do inside on a hot Saturday. They wanted to go in the pool, but I wasn't sure what time Amanda and I were going to go to Antiques Road Show. I put on new nails, and watched some 24.

She texted later in the morning, and said she wasn't going. Because each person needed an antique, and we'd be split up in different lines, and wait FOREVER by ourselves, and it didn't sound like fun to her. Sounded like a good reason to me. So then we settled in even more. hehe. Joe and Jim went and played in the pool for quite a time in the late morning.

We had lunch, and at 1:30, we took Jake and Tom up to the youth center. At 2pm, Amanda came over with Austin for a dip in the pool, then Margot and Emma came. And we all had a great time. Eme had gone to Estefanie's house, so it was just us 3 moms, and the 4 little kids. We had a fun time playing and cooling off in the pool.

Margot brought chips and juice, and I had a watermelon. I grabbed it out of the fridge, and this is how I found it. Hmmm....



We swam till around 5pm (and the water TOTALLY made ALL of my new nails fall off.... hmmm), then our friends headed home, and instead of showering and getting ready, I watched an episode of 24. Productive, I know. hehe.

At 5:30pm, Joe and Jim and Eme and I loaded up in the truck (with socks), and headed to the youth center to get Jake and Tom. And picked them up, and headed to the bowling alley. And yeah, neither of the big boys had socks. Crap. I know they sell them at the bowling alley, but they're spendy. $3 a pair...

Anyway, we got there, signed in, and went for shoes. And bought 2 pairs of socks from the vending machine. And the first one came out, no problem, but the 2nd pair got stuck. We told the girl behind the desk, and she said to shake the machine. Seriously? So we shook it. And still nothing. And we told her again. And she said to "Shake it like a man". Really? Sigh. So we shook it like a man, and STILL not moving.

Finally, I went up and TOLD her to find someone with a key. So she kinda pouted off to find someone. Eventually, a manager came up with keys, and I told her that the girls said to shake it, and she said "They're NOT supposed to do that!". See!
Finally, we got the socks, and a size 13 Mens, 11 Mens, 9 1/2 Womens, 7 Womens, and 2 size 3's in kids, and headed off to bowl. Terra and kids were there. And her 15 year old sister was in town visiting! Avery seemed like a very nice girl :)

Me bowling


Jake and Tom had played all day at the Youth Center, and had had no incidents. Probably because they were playing 2 different things in 2 different rooms. hehe. And they were bickering tonight. Mostly it was Jake. He was being too "teasy" with all the kids, and they weren't handling it well... It was quite frustrating for me...

I really do think he was trying to be good.




And then the pizza came. And we got one for our table, and it took about 5 seconds for it ALL to be gone and on kids' plates. Holy crap! Stand back! hehe.






Here's our first game :)

The shirt I made for Tom





We bowled 2 games in the time that it took Terra and her girls to bowl 3. hehe. We get a bit distracted. ROFL! Here's our final score of the 2nd game.

We headed home at 8:30pm, and got to take a pizza home for tomorrow. Sa-weet! Breakfast. hehe. We got everyone loaded in the truck, and then went back in to look for Terra's girls Cars' Car. They'd left it under one of the seats. Jim found it for them. Awe, thanks Jim!

We headed home, I let the kids watch a movie in their room/living room, and I started to blog, and watched some 24. It's now 9:32pm, and I'm ready to turn this off, lay on the couch, and watch some TV. LOVE relaxing days. hehe.

Click on the link below to go to my account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!


Awe, AWESOME, Sharon! It's my kids' shirt for their daddy! LOVE it :)

5 comments:

vickie said...

Thanks! I enjoy your blog - cool!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Jun. 19, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [20 Jun 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Tammy said...

I love the shirt! Thank you for sharing :)

deb said...

Great t's for the kids! Thanks for the word art!