Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Friday, November 11, 2011

Who Cut The Cheese?

OK, so blogging fail today. And I accidentally pushed publish post. So it published early. Crapit... But it's all good. And I'm falling asleep. Really, what happened was, I bought the fancy schmncy pant... Um, yeah. I didn't buy pants. See, random sleep blogging. Let me keep it short.

New stuff in the store today!!!! That much I DO know!!! And i even had someone check it! hehe. So no typo fails that I know of! LOL :) Click HERE to go to my store.













I'm gonna come back and blog in the morning. When I'm not going on about pants. ROFL! hehe. At least it was just new pants I was talking about, right? hehe. i could have been a lot worse. LOL.
















Click on the link below to go to my account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. thanks!


ROFL! That layout is freakin' hilarious! I know that we've been in MANy situations just like it.... LOL!


2 comments:

deb said...

How "stinkin'" funny! lol Thank you!

Kelley said...

This can be used here often! Thank you for the word art.

The 'all nighter' layout is a hoot.