Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Friday, February 17, 2012

Blog Freebie Alphabet O

New stuff in the store! And I must say, I'm REALLY pleased with the products this week! Go give it a look! I think you'll like them too!!! Click HERE to go to my store :)












So, most of the day involved being mad and fighting. Honestly. I woke up and got the kids to school. Then went and swam laps. Then came back home and showered and fought for a bit, then went early to couples therapy (separate cars) so that I could donate some stuff at Savers. And sat in the Suburban and composed my thoughts and texted with my mom. CPT was running behind and we were text fighting. Yeah, it was glorious.

We had our session, and it wasn't the best one, honestly. The rest of the day was a bit of a blur. We still weren't speaking. I didn't go back home. I don't know what he did. I went to lunch with Kim. I went to Kari's house and designed for a while. I got the kids from the bus. CPT and Joe and Eme went skating at 4pm. I came back home and hung with the kids at 4pm. Jake had detention, so I picked him up at 5:30. CPT and Joe and Eme got home around 6pm.

Finally, around 6:30pm, we sat down in our room and hashed out our differences. And put the kids to bed at 8pm. And by 10:30pm, we were on happy feelings again. But I'm telling you, all this fighting is killing me. He admitted that the reintegration is messing him up. That he just gets so angry and doesn't know where it's coming from. It's gotta be difficult to deal with. He feels like everyone is against him sometimes. I'm trying to help him.

Anyway, we are going away just the two of us tomorrow. My friends are watching my kids. We have the Brad Paisley concert in the evening, then getting a hotel, then going to the Temple on Saturday, then back home on Saturday evening. Pray for us :) We need it!

Click on the link below to go to my account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!


5 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Feb. 17, 2012. Thanks again.

marsie55 said...

Glad to hear you are going to have some "twosome" time, and that you are back on speaking terms!! It must be horrendous trying to settle back together, let alone as a family as well! Keeping you in my prayers, and sending positive energy your way! Thanks so much for the beautiful w.a. :)

stamps3223 said...

I have been following your blog for awhile. As a wife of a veteran I wanted to mention that in the paragraph where you said you discussed your differences, it sounds like a case of post traumatic stress disorder. It is something you should check into there is more help for those returning from a deployment with the problem. And there should be help for you to understand the problem. good luck

Shelly said...

You all have my prayers, Bethany. I hope CPT can find the peace he needs.
Big hugs!!!

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU ;~}