Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Friday, April 13, 2012

Outside Adventure

New Releases!!! Pets, and school, and babies!!! What could be better??? Click HERE to go to the store - I know you want to :P






Well, since I had the migraine last week and didn't design, today was the day to skip all friends acitivies and stay home and design. Sigh. Plus, we had couples couneling at 1pm. No fun for me... All work and no play :(

But I did get the packs designed. And we did get the counseling done. It's now 5pm, and I'm done. And the kids are all home from school, and CPT is home from work and off picking up the washer and dryer that were in the repair shop. When he gets back, he will take Joe to Hockey practice. Then, since I'm done early, I get to watch some Vampire Diaries! Nerd, I know. My kids are supposed to be cleaning their rooms. And yeah, since I'm working in my room, they are outside playing in the backyard. Because I am not supervising. And since I locked all the electronics away. They are off on an outside adventure. I guess, in their heads, it beats cleaning. I should get off of here and go kick their butts and make them clean, right? Or should I let them have fun playing in the backyard together???


Click on the link below to go to my account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. thanks!



2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Apr. 13, 2012. Thanks again.

oshwick said...

Uh oh! Two days without a post. I hope all is well at the Hardy household!