Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Friday, February 29, 2008

Popcorn Popping

I always liked this children's song. It is so fun to see the little kids with their hands popping like popcorn. But, I thought that it was a nice WordArt to use with our spring pictures. Of course, the popcorn in the song refers to the blossoms on the trees, which it kind of looks like.

Here in Ohio, winter is still very much upon us, but I seem to remember a nice spring picture from my sister in Utah last year, with a tree bursting with blossoms. I'll see if I can find and scrap it for today :)

Click on the WordArt below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.
Kit by Coco & Co. - Chocolat and Pistachio
WordArt by ME!

No comments: