Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Video Game Addicts Widow

This WordArt comes at the request of JS, back on the 20th. They wanted something for video game addicts. I thought this was quite fitting :)

Click on the WordArt below to download, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!

Kit by VJS - Cherry Crushed Denim
WordArt by ME!

Just so you know, my husband was less than thrilled with these pictures of himself. Personally, I thought they were hilarious! He's not one of those guys who spends every waking moment at games, but he does like the occasional round of Battlefield or Americas Army...... I do WordArt, he blows things up. Comparative, I guess.

5 comments:

princess jen said...

My husband also likes to play Battlefield...I mean, "save the free world"

Jenny said...

I think you word art is beautiful! Thanks for sharing it with the world and I will bookmark it to come back

Shell said...

Thanks so much for all your wonderful & beautifully crafted word art. Could you please share what font you made this with? Im the gamer so I would to add an er to widow lol. Thanks again.

Jennifer Bundy said...

I love this one, I have some similar pictures of my hubby, with the desk in the closet and everything! I love all your wordart, and will hopefully be using lots of it soon!

Pamster said...

Love this!! Maybe you should make an alternate version for all the husbands out there who are scrapbooking widowers. ;-P