Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, April 14, 2008

Family Stitched Together With Love

This is a WordArt request from Angie. I thought that it turned out very nice. Very simple, but I think it gets it's point across. It's so important to spend time with our families, and let bonds of love develop. I know that my husband works really long hours, and we don't see him as often as we would like to, but I know that my kids love him. I know that they so enjoy their time with daddy. And, I'm glad that I can be home with my kids. I know that a lot of families don't have that option. Money's always been a struggle for us, especially with my decision to stay home, but I think we're better off for it :) Anyway, hope you like the WordArt :)

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work :)

FONTS:
f,a,m,i,l,y - Smargana
other - Swing Set BB

5 comments:

Susie2shoes said...

This is just lovely Bethany, I can feel a scrap page coming on! Thanks for this fab wordart.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just wanted to say that you have the most beautiful, fresh, inspirational WA I have seen!!! I have always tried to do WA for my pages, but none of them have ever been as good as yours are!! Thank you so very much for sharing them with us!! I think I have DL just about every piece you have! LOL!! Thank you again!! I will definitely be a frequent visitor (your bookmarked!)

--Kimberly--

Tammy Mohr said...

Hi Bethany,

I really love the font you have labeled Smargara but can't locate any reference to it on the internet. Did you make it yourself? I would really love to find it.

PS. I love your work.

a said...

Ha! It's Smargana. That would be why you can't find it! Sorry about that. It's at dafont.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Bethany! I love your wordart! It is fab-u-lous!