Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

You're So Corny

Ha! If I had a quarter for every time I said this to my family, I'd be rich. OK, not really. Do you know how many times you'd have to say that to really be rich. Anyway, you get the idea. We sure have a lot of corn-i-ness going on around here!

This is a WordArt request for Nancy, who wanted this to go with the pictures of her kids and their Uncle's playing with the Corn On The Cob thingys, sword fighting. I thought that this would be perfect for 1) Eating Corn; 2) Being in a corn field; 3) Being in a Corn Maze; 4) Doing something dorky. Yep, any of these should work :) Personally, I'd go with the being dorky. hehehe

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.

FONTS:
Corny - Earwig Factory
You're so - Designers

2 comments:

Trina said...

That's really cute- and perfect for so many pictures! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

oh, this will get used on a bunch of LO's of my husband!! LOL!!! Thank you for sharing!! :)