Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, April 21, 2008

Forever In Bloom

This WordArt request is from LJ. I thought that it was a very nice quote. I'm so glad that I have at least 1 daughter. We have 4 boys, and just 1 little girl. My poor mother-in-law had 6 boys before finally getting her girl. Can you imagine? Girls definitely are special little things. That being said (and that I love my daughter to death), I'm sure glad that I only have one :) My personality type does so much better with boys!!! hehehe.

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks :)



FONTS:

Forever - rhino dino
in, bloom - Highland Perk


Page Kit: [url=http://www.digitalscrapbookplace.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=249341]Yellow Glurpee Add-On Pack - Created by Suzanne C. Walker[/url]
WordArt by ME!!!

I must say, I saw this layout on a scrapbook site somewhere, and thought it was AWESOME! I so love how Hayley recolored the WordArt. I SO wish I had those skills! My re-coloring isn't quite so grand!! Wonderful job!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, for some reason I can't download this WA. When I click on it, all I get is the larger version of the WA. P.S. Thanks for doing the WA for my daughter Heidi the other day. WE love, love, love your work.

Sue

cajungal01 said...

me too! I really like it though!
:0)

Shannon said...

Thanks again - this is great!

Anonymous said...

thanks a lot