Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, June 2, 2008

Boys WordArt Mini Pack and French Quarter WordArt Pack

Wow, who would have thought that being gone for 2 days would have caused such back-ups in my email, and blog, and stuff! I have 2 new kits that released on Friday, and I wasn't even here to see 'em! So, here they are for you all to see (and buy? lol)

Don't worry, I'm working on the Girls Mini WordArt Pack too, but hey, I DO have 4 boys, you know! Of course I'm gonna do that one first! hehehe. I really liked how each of these turned out, and think that I'll have TONS of photos to use them on!

Click here to go to my store and get it! Because our server blew up (can you believe it!) during the weekend, I'm prolonging my 1 day sale - If you go in the next 24 hours, you can get it for 20% off!

Here's a layout I made using one of my WordArts, and papers from the SO SUNNY collab (yeah, I'll post another post about this) - the template is from Amy W's Scrap-A-Lot blog.

I think that this has to be one of my favorite WordArt packs! Isn't it pretty! And, I LOVE the colors Kami (Ziggle Designs) used! She's fabulous!

Click here to go to my site and get it! Again, this one will also be on sale 20% off for the next 24 hours! Hurry and get it while it's on sale!

No comments: